Sign in to follow this  
Rautatie

Mission request

Hello, I just downloaded this game from Steam, and I already have problems. I tried to make my own mission, using the mission editor, however, it didn't work. I tried to spawn Ambient civilian, ambient civilian vehicle and ambient animal modules, but none of them worked. I also tried to spawn a motorcycle, next to me, but some guy was already driving that. I know that it is possible to share missions, so I woudl appreciate if someone could make this mission for me. It's very easy to mak

-Ambient civilian vehicle, civilian and animal modules

-Midday, july, no rain

-Spawning in Chernogorsk

-1 motorcycle next to the spawn

-No other soldiers, only me, civilians and animals.

Thanks in advance! ;)

Edited by Rautatie

If you want the modules to work you must name the modules like this:

Ambient Civilian Vehicles -> name Silvie

Ambient Civilians ->name Alice

Ambient Animals should work straightaway, just place the module and wait a little bit or walk around and you will find animals

Also if you want to place a vehicle without crew you have to select the vehicle from the Empty side, just make your its Control: Non Playable.

Ok, thanks. It works now. But how can I switch from 1st person view to 3rd person view? I tried to find the right button for that on the keyboard, but couldn't

Since when have you had to name the modules? They have always worked for me without naming them.

@rautatie: First place yourself in the map, then where you pick sides, change the side to empty (You have to place yourself first before "empty" will show up in the editor) and place you vehicle of choice next to you on the map. next switch to modules and place the modules you want to use on the map. select the time and weather you want then save the mission. Job done.

It may be a good idea to name modules/units/objects if you want to access them from a script. But as pointed out it's not neccessary.