Sign in to follow this  
Game__On

Nation flag on arm

I sometimes see players with flags on their arms (or their face even) .

I want a flag to :( . Just a nation flag on one of my arms.

Anybody have a file i can just replace and be done with it perhaps ? Or does it not work like that ?

probably like this...

or

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-assault-technical-support-faqs/92338-custom-faces-armed-assault.html

only saw 1 person running around arma2 with flag on face and hand. looked a bit tacky/silly i thought. some decent camoflauge patterns on the other hand...

Edited by whopper_with_cheese

ah thx man. However it all looks to complicated for my puny brain :(

Is there not some sort of huge gallery where i can pick custom items from and just put them in some folder ?

heeey whopper ! :)

We did speak in teamspeak did we not ? You told me about 'wip' in the game :cool: . I remember it distincly , i wrote it down and gave you my thanks. :)

You got a screenshot of your custom face perhaps ? Cause that i must have missed then , it was kind of a busy game indeed :D

I found this "102 custom faces" pack on WIP like you said, will be toying with them tomorrow, as i don't exaclty know how it works yet.

hi,

yeh i typed post number 4 after sending u typed messages in game but before i realised u were on t/s. (i was crawling around in front of your line of sight after u revived me, but u were trying to play the game properly and kept crawling to one side so u could see past me to find enemy....also the custom faces arent quite as dark/obvious in game as they appear in the raw jpg)

anyway, this is the link where i grabbed a few pix from :

http://www.armedassault.eu/Armed-Assault/822-ArmA-Faces-by-Charles-Wipman.html

just save the one u want to the correct location (My Documents/ArmA Other Profiles/USERNAME directory) and rename it to face.jpg, then choose CUSTOM face in Arma2 where u select character profile face/voice etc

done!

wasnt too hard to combine a couple of the jpgs, if u like the hands on one jpg, but want the face from another

Oooh , i never even saw that chat message LoL .

Must have been some situation laughitc.gif

thx again man. That list was EXACTLY what i was looking for .

edit* Ok i got the face working. But i can't make any changes to it. Whenever i slap something on the arms or face or anywhere on that jpeg it does not show in the game ?!?!

How is that even possible . The camo works and stuff, but thta's it .

**edit

Ok fixed it. I had to restart the game omg :-))

Edited by Game__On

. could not delete

Edited by Game__On