Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: MH-53E addon released

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by American Infidel View Post
    Is there anyway someone can add a mini gun to the ramp, with an animation when using it of the gunner sitting down?

I know that its kinda vague, but hopefully someone understands what i mean.

Thanks
    read my eailer posts bud! i thing you will be happy!
    "Respect is the key to life... with out it we have nothing!"

Computer Specs:
    =============
    Dell Studio XPS 8000
    Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU - 860 @2.80GHz 2.79 GHz
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 460
    DirectX® Version 11.0

somewhere behind a window in the redlight district.
    The awaited updated version of the MH-53 not yet released?

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    The awaited updated version of the MH-53 not yet released?
    nope...still waiting for gachopin...i dont know why its taking this long...i guess he is busy, but no worrys cause what we are making out of this is alsome and you all will enjoy!

First Sergeant
    UPDATE: i a test version of our h-53e's with working guns to test out in-game! and apart from 2 miner errors..one being that once in first person view of the gunners, you seem to be in the floor half way, but once back in third person view your ok again, me and gachpoin is working this out now! arma1 and arma2 release is very close..i will try to take a pic of them(from the third person view) to show you guys!

EDIT: Found them...

Great mod...very well done!
    Last edited by BD1; Oct 7 2009 at 18:56.
    BlackDog1

Graphic glitches. Seen on the deck of the LHD in Domination 1.10T Carrier AI.
    Reported by 2 8800GTX owners/XPP32.
    Documentation is not a dirty word.
    : TeamSPAFF : PRACS : RKSL : Stella Artois : Creme Eggs : XTRA :

Making working streetside IEDs since 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankbuster View Post
    Graphic glitches. Seen on the deck of the LHD in Domination 1.10T Carrier AI.
    Reported by 2 8800GTX owners/XPP32.
    i've got something similar only mine are pitch black and usually get stuck covering half the helo and wont go away.

EVGA GTX 285

// fragOut Studio

Soldier, are you working with Emery on more realistic versions of the CH-53E??? I just noticed he relased a version that has the proper fuel tanks and stuff that looks much better. Also please remove the little antennae or whatever those things are sticking out on the front on the variants that do not have those in real life.

Here is the version I was talking about:
    http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7562

You guys seriously need to work together otherwise there will be a bunch of different versions that overwrite each other.

Chris G.
    aka-Miles Teg<GD>
    -Expect the Unexpected-

http://www.thelostbrothers.com/

Actually they do have those mirrors. Check these pics out. MH-53E "Sea Dragon" MH-53E "Sea Dragon"
    GD Mast

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
    Soldier, are you working with Emery on more realistic versions of the CH-53E??? I just noticed he relased a version that has the proper fuel tanks and stuff that looks much better. Also please remove the little antennae or whatever those things are sticking out on the front on the variants that do not have those in real life.

Here is the version I was talking about:
    http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7562

You guys seriously need to work together otherwise there will be a bunch of different versions that overwrite each other.

Chris G.
    aka-Miles Teg<GD>
    yes i know about them, i next time i get a chance to talk to emery on msn i will ask him if i could use those tanks on the versions that require them(usaf\usmc models), also i will remove them "antennae's" that you talk about on the versions that dont need them, thanks for the tips too! also me and emery have been planing to work togather its just im very busy with real life right now, and the time on here i do have i spend trying to finish my few other addons including my winter warrier mod! which im having a few small set backs on them, i will eventully find time to get to everything, also its up to gachopin whether we can use the tanks emery made on this pack, not that i think he would mind, its just not up to me. and i must respect his wishes!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718