Sign in to follow this  
gachopin

MH-53E addon released

Graphic glitches. Seen on the deck of the LHD in Domination 1.10T Carrier AI.

Reported by 2 8800GTX owners/XPP32.

16308c-4.jpg

Graphic glitches. Seen on the deck of the LHD in Domination 1.10T Carrier AI.

Reported by 2 8800GTX owners/XPP32.

16308c-4.jpg

i've got something similar only mine are pitch black and usually get stuck covering half the helo and wont go away.

EVGA GTX 285

Soldier, are you working with Emery on more realistic versions of the CH-53E??? I just noticed he relased a version that has the proper fuel tanks and stuff that looks much better. Also please remove the little antennae or whatever those things are sticking out on the front on the variants that do not have those in real life.

Here is the version I was talking about:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7562

You guys seriously need to work together otherwise there will be a bunch of different versions that overwrite each other.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Soldier, are you working with Emery on more realistic versions of the CH-53E??? I just noticed he relased a version that has the proper fuel tanks and stuff that looks much better. Also please remove the little antennae or whatever those things are sticking out on the front on the variants that do not have those in real life.

Here is the version I was talking about:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7562

You guys seriously need to work together otherwise there will be a bunch of different versions that overwrite each other.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

yes i know about them, i next time i get a chance to talk to emery on msn i will ask him if i could use those tanks on the versions that require them(usaf\usmc models), also i will remove them "antennae's" that you talk about on the versions that dont need them, thanks for the tips too! also me and emery have been planing to work togather its just im very busy with real life right now, and the time on here i do have i spend trying to finish my few other addons including my winter warrier mod! which im having a few small set backs on them, i will eventully find time to get to everything, also its up to gachopin whether we can use the tanks emery made on this pack, not that i think he would mind, its just not up to me. and i must respect his wishes!:)