Sign in to follow this  
tsb247

Time Compression?

After installing patch 1.03, I noticed something odd. The time compression feature does not seem to be working for me. It worked in the previous version, but it does not seem to be working now.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I did a quick glance through the past couple of pages of this part of the forum, and I did not see any similar threads. Is this a known issue?

When I hit the time compression key, I get the time compression notification in the top corner of my screen, but nothing seems to happen. My watch does not speed up or anything... Time seems to pass at its normal rate.

I sometimes have the same problem, and I guess that :

when the computer is a bit "saturated" with calculations, CPU or GPU, the "x4.000" thing is set on a lower priority. (I have a single core, he he herff...)

If this is happening while it's running perfectly fine, then I don't have the answer :o

4x doesn't work in cut scenes so there's a chance that it thinks it's in a cut scene when it's not (happened in 1.02) but you'll notice that it says 2x but still runs slow if that's the case.