Sign in to follow this  
Richieb0y

NEW! Ati Drivers 9.8

No improvement for me. Also crossfire is not working with ArmA 2. There is noticable inprovements in older games with CCC 9.8. Plz post on Ati site. There's like 3 post's conserning ArmA 2.

Will try installing these later, hopefully they don't kill my Win7 install like the last time I tried to install Catalyst drivers (been stuck on 9.4 for ages now).

Will try installing these later, hopefully they don't kill my Win7 install like the last time I tried to install Catalyst drivers (been stuck on 9.4 for ages now).

Make sure you uninstall the old drivers first, before you install the new ones.

For me (on Vista), Catalyst always screws up if I apply the update without removing the older drivers first

Make sure you uninstall the old drivers first, before you install the new ones.

For me (on Vista), Catalyst always screws up if I apply the update without removing the older drivers first

You don’t need to do that. Actually you don’t even need to restart the PC after the installation, not on windows 7 at least.

You don’t need to do that. Actually you don’t even need to restart the PC after the installation, not on windows 7 at least.

Sure you shouldn't need to, but last time I tried I ended up with BSOD every time I tried to start Windows7, last known, safe mode, none of that helped :(

anyone tried the hotfix drivers?
testing them... not sure on the differences yet from the regular 9.8s. I think it has a lil hitch in them now with my CFX set up... still trying them out then a "restore" point back to the regular 9.8. But no show stoppers.

Uninstall, reinstall including Arma II and still have fuzzy text.

Cant believe it

th_arma22009-08-1811-23-01-07.jpgth_arma22009-08-1811-23-31-28.jpg

there is an option to change the text size somewhere, i forgot where.

Make sure you have the mipmap setting at highest (ATI Catalyst Control Centre)

useless for arma2 :)
Not all fixes are stated in the notes (ever) and sometimes other games fixes help ARMA2, so its not useless