Sign in to follow this  
R0adki11

Nogovan Armed Forces Project WIP

Is it just me or is the aspect ratio of all pictures messed up?

It is the same for me.

Is it just me or is the aspect ratio of all pictures messed up?

i will edit the links, sorry about that.

Nice to see T-55 AMV. ;)

Have you project to make the AMV-2 ?

Nice to see T-55 AMV. ;)

Have you project to make the AMV-2 ?

what's different about a T55 AMV and AMV-2?

Update - updated Infantry Units have been uploaded to my webhost, will hopefully have time to release updated version this week :)

Looks to be a solid update there roadkill, looking forward to it.

Looking forward to it RK. I thought of another idea for the T-55. It would basically be the AM2 with BDD frontal armor on the turret and hull and cage armor on the sides and rear of the turret and hull. It was a popular modification in Chechnya for the T-62M as ERA in close quarters is hazardous to infantry, and it is cheap. The Kontact 5 ERA version would be awesome to see as well. I think you can get the models from on of the old T-72/90 mods from A1 with permission of course.

http://www.armorama.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=170825

Update - updated Infantry Units have been uploaded to my webhost, will hopefully have time to release updated version this week :)

Patiently waiting. :cool:

Patiently waiting. :cool:

Still not even half way through week. For all you know he could release it on Saturday night. Please next time, if you have nothing to post that is worth while, don't post. It will save you a lot of pain in the long run.

Tough day suhsjake?

anyways..

Looking forward to the update Roadkill. Highland Rangers!

Edited by Dondero

Looks to be a solid update there roadkill, looking forward to it.

Looking forward to it RK. I thought of another idea for the T-55. It would basically be the AM2 with BDD frontal armor on the turret and hull and cage armor on the sides and rear of the turret and hull. It was a popular modification in Chechnya for the T-62M as ERA in close quarters is hazardous to infantry, and it is cheap. The Kontact 5 ERA version would be awesome to see as well. I think you can get the models from on of the old T-72/90 mods from A1 with permission of course.

http://www.armorama.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=170825

Thanks for the suggestion, the slat armour idea is a good idea, i will have to look into that. :)

T

Looking forward to the update Roadkill. Highland Rangers!

Please try to stay on topic, i understand that you want the Highland Rangers, but as yet they aren't ready. They are going to be my first custom soldier addon, not a reskin so trying to make them as perfect as i can.

Also im hoping to release the updates for Infantry, New Weapons and Armour soon. Im hoping it will be this week, but not sure as yet as im wanting to make sure its a well polished update. Also as im away this weekend, so i may have to delay it till next week, real life at the moment is really sapping away at my time, and as im the only one working on this project theres only so much i can do.

Also as of yet i haven't seen any missions released using my content, which puts a downer on my project, so im hoping to add some myself when i can.

Edited by R0adki11

Roger.

Thank you for your hard work.

I'm sure everything will be top notch.

Roger.

Thank you for your hard work.

I'm sure everything will be top notch.

Thanks for your comments, the release is getting close, im going to have to make some amendemnts to the armour textures before they are released.

The update is looking like the following:

Nogovan Rifles Pack - new G3 weapon pack, multiple variations

Nogovan Light Infantry - new classes, support weapons added, updated with new weapons from new weapon pack

Nogovan Paratroopers - new classes, support weapons added, updated with new weapons from new weapon pack

Nogovan Armour - new textures, desert and Nogovan Oak for T72, Shilka, BMP2, BMP Ambulance, and BMP2 HQ

Nogovan T55 Pack - T55, T55AM, T55AMV in desert and Nogovan Oak

Nogovan An-2 - Small transport plane

Nogovan Backpacks - new medic backpack, nogovan oak coloured backpack and mtp

Nogovan Crew Pack - updated with new weapons from new weapon pack

With regards to the new Desert and Nogovan Oak i have to say a huge thankyou to GossamerSolid from the PCDF for creating them for me :)

Upcoming and in progress:

Nogovan C130J - reskined C130

Nogovan Marines and Patrol Boats

Nogovan T55 Update - add SLAT Armour Version and Unique Nogovan Variants

Nogovan Scorpion/Scimitar

Nogovan MTLB

Nogovan Fox

Nogovan BRDM Versions

Nogovan Policie

Nogovan Mi8 update - add Rocket Version and Medivac

OPFOR: Kolgujev Militia ( Kolgujev Liberation Army)

For further information, i regularly try to update my project website: http://naf.8bit-online.co.uk/release-status/

Edited by R0adki11

It all sounds great. Looking forward to it, mate. :)

With regards to the new Desert and Nogovan Oak i have to say a huge thankyou to GossamerSolid from the PCDF for creating them for me :)

no prob, bro

Sorry all there has been a delay with the release, I'm currently away for the weekend, typing this message on my iPhone4. I'm hoping to release the updates next week, need to create promotional images of all the new units, also need to fix the commander optics on the T55, as at the moment it will on move side to side. It won't move up and down, it's not a config issue but looks like a model or model.cfg issue.

will give em a try when i finish my essay tomorrow :D

will give em a try when i finish my essay tomorrow :D

Thanks, did you have time to test them? :)