Sign in to follow this  
OniDa

Bugs, game stucks entering MP server, and "Session Interrupted"

First of all i want to say that im a guy from Russia, Moscow, i love this game from the the first Operation Flashpoint, and then ArmA, and now i bought ArmA2..

And i became really tired of bugs and of that game seems unplayable.

It's not only about: AI firing through grass while laying on the ground and you don't see anything through it; or: you can open some doors from 3-4 meters away; or: even first night mission of campaign is stuck after you destroy tanks by pointing them with laser designator (nothing happened after). So i can't continue SP.

But recently i realized that i even can't play MP:

I'm bored of fighting with 2 major bugs:

1) First i couldn't connect to the most of servers because game tells me "Session Interrupted" after 2 minutes of waiting, that usually appears on servers with Warfare missions, or some non-cooperating MP missions;

2) From last days game started to stuck after entering MP server, while "connecting" state, and after that game can not be closed with Task Manager (Windows XP), it just remain after i press "terminate" it. And it continue use TOP of desktop, so only way is to shut down computer or directly press reset button.

I'm not very good in searching lods and lods of topics in forums, so if there are solves of this problem, maybe somebody can give me a link? Because i'm really tired of that..

Software: Arma 2, patch 1.03 installed successfully, no custom files, absoultely clear with no addons, Windows XP SP3, no antiviruses, no firewalls EXCEPT one simple proggy that blocks stupid multicast packets to 255.255.255.255 (other way - my provider would block me for another 24 hours coz of that shit), no other network programs, windows firewall is turned off, and there is exception for Arma 2 in it.

Hardware: Core2Duo 2.66Ghz, 1+1GB Dual-channel DDR2 Kingston, ASUS P5K Motherboard, ATI Radeon HD4850 512MB, RAID0 250+250gb WD2500KS, Sound Blaster Audigy 5.1

Here bidmp mdmp rpt files related:

arma2_bidmp_mdmp_rpt.rar

Edited by OniDa