Sign in to follow this  
AvihooI

An issue with minimizing ArmA 2

Hello there gents (and ladies too if there are),

I am willing to create missions in the ArmA 2 editor, but apparently when I press alt+tab in order to minimze a window, it does focus on the desktop and everything else, but visually I see the last image that the editor had making it virtually impossible to read editing material while ArmA 2 is running.

I have GeForce GTX 260.

If any of you guys happen to have that issue too and/or you have any clue on how to solve it - I'd love to see some feedback.

EDIT: I am sorry, I guess this thread belongs to the troubleshooting section - I am new to this forum so bare with me.

Edited by AvihooI

I havent seen that but you could try ALT+ENTER. That is the fullscreen command for other apps. I am at work and cannot try it.

strangely enough... that seems to work.

tho it doesn't look like windowed mode... I mean it's not in a window with a top bar and it covers the entire screen - is that how it's supposed to be?

EDIT: it's not -windowed, it's -window.

but thanks.

Edited by AvihooI

strangely enough... that seems to work.

tho it doesn't look like windowed mode... I mean it's not in a window with a top bar and it covers the entire screen - is that how it's supposed to be?

EDIT: it's not -windowed, it's -window.

but thanks.

oops, yes -window, I use arma2 launcher to start it in window mode. On my screen I can BARELY see the top blue bar, and on the bottom I can see my quicklaunch bar and start button. I have always had trouble doing alt-tab until I started using window mode.