Page 501 of 722 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7219

  Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead discussion thread

  1. #5001
    Chief Warrant Officer
    Join Date
    Jul 1 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Noraf View Post
    btw, can someone plz make the next 2 weeks be done with tonight?
    I demo would certaintly help on it
    Casual ArmA Players it's all about teamwork and fun, join now!

    ArmA2 Missions: http://arma2missions.webege.com/

  2. #5002
    Supreme Emperor of Nigeria RKSL-Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 6 2003
    Location
    In a dark room running Nigeria
    Posts
    6,392
    Seems like the UK amazon preorder is available.

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

    And finally Play.com @ £16.99!


    http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/1550...d/Product.html

    EDIT - oops... just seen that this has been posted on another thread too.
    Last edited by RKSL-Rock; Jun 8 2010 at 16:20.

    Addons makers don’t get cash they get credit! Support them!
    RKSL Studios Website is BACK!! http://www.rkslstudios.info

  3. #5003
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lle View Post
    Well the 10 copies would be better, I doubt they let you play OA in jail. So 10 copies if the Brits are in you say... We want to see proof or purchase of course, else ban.
    LOL OK if i brought 10 copies and showed you proof of purchess, would you get me a UK fraction!!!!!
    "Just guys from Bohemia Interactive deserve a little scratch for the handle, I have not come as a lonely limb" - RiE.

  4. #5004
    Master Gunnery Sergeant Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2 2007
    Location
    Brno, Czech Republic
    Posts
    1,149
    Imagine if W0lle says yes..
    Being underground is too mainstream.

  5. #5005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    Imagine if W0lle says yes..
    In that case . . . .

    Donations from other people who want UK unit welcome

    so far 160 squid needed lol

  6. #5006
    Umbra Festinatio Shadow NX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12 2002
    Location
    Germany, Saxonia-Anhalt
    Posts
    3,626
    Erm, maybe i hallucinate but there are screens of OA that show British soldiers, Vehicles, Helicopters and offcourse weapons.

    ---EDIT---

    Ah i didnt hallucinate as you can see here:

    http://www.aan-online.com/en/europe/...s-in-2010.html

    So i assume Germany only gets the KSK units?

    Meeeeh...
    ----------Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides---------

    --- Download AFRF Mod --- AFRF Mod wiki ---

  7. #5007
    I can't confirm the Brits because I also don't have OA yet. So all we can do is sit and wait.

    However the terrain shown in these screenshots looks like Takistan, and we already have UN, Czech and German units in. So why not a few Brits too.

  8. #5008
    Umbra Festinatio Shadow NX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12 2002
    Location
    Germany, Saxonia-Anhalt
    Posts
    3,626
    I may get stoned for this but if i were BIS i would offer some Army pack DLCs featuring Brits, Germans, French etc.

    I mean if we really get the Brits also this thing will be pretty whopping for just a addon.

    Well thats BIS, they make mistakes that make the community grumpy at times but they also give so much back to us

  9. #5009
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lle View Post
    I can't confirm the Brits because I also don't have OA yet. So all we can do is sit and wait.

    However the terrain shown in these screenshots looks like Takistan, and we already have UN, Czech and German units in. So why not a few Brits too.
    Not even for . . . . . 15 COPIES??

    I do hope so
    I love the SA80

    Anyone know if OA gives any love to the fifty call?? Such as round "woosh" sound and sights etc

  10. #5010
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lle View Post
    Well the 10 copies would be better, I doubt they let you play OA in jail. So 10 copies if the Brits are in you say... Show me your papers.
    Gestapo much?



    Please release Demo BIS before release!
    *HAF 922 Cooler Master case
    *ASUS Maximus VI Gene Republic of Gamers Motherboard
    *Intel Core i5 4670k Haswell @3.8ghz
    *Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 @1600mhz
    *EVGA GTX560 Ti 2048MB DDR5 memory Factory clocked
    *Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD
    *Hannspree 22" Widescreen Monitor 1680x1050 @60hz

Page 501 of 722 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •