Page 109 of 722 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209609 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 7219

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead discussion thread

Private First Class
    Yeah, i have some troubles with uploading it. Youtube seems to refuse part one
    It might be done in about 1 hour or so.

Thanks Sprint, I cant wait. Korangal Valley?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korangal_valley

The tree with flowers looks beautiful. Subtitles pretty please
    Last edited by sparks50; Oct 3 2009 at 21:26.

Second Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by MehMan View Post
    Meh, I want some info that I actually don't know already. I want to see engine and design changes. Not just new content.
    *insert faceplam picture here*

like stated a million times before, do not expect any big change in design and engine itself as they are using the same, you may expect small interface change but with BI style of doing things i dont think there would be huge difference too
    I don't use a pump to scare somebody. I use a pump to shoot somebody.
    -Travis Haley - Magpul Dynamics - Art of the Dynamic Shotgun

1911 mag, twinkie, twinkie, cupcake, primary weapon magazine... OH! There it is!
    -Christ Costa - Art of the Art of the Tactical Carbine 1

Notorious TINY title gang member colossus's Avatar
    Thanks for the shot briefing of the video

Quote Originally Posted by sparks50
    Korangal Valley?
    Can't seem to find anything in or near this valley that is exactly as the satellite pictures on this video. The only one I found to be similar was this one, but it was still quite far off.
    I'll keep looking.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by colossus; Oct 3 2009 at 23:24.

The backpack thing looks good, although something ACE was basically going to do anyway, but it's nice to have the added functionality.

Random town stuff is excellent, that'll be a lot of fun for quick Coop and TVT.

Not a great deal of info at this stage but I hope this means they'll be doing more PR and releasing more info soon.

I'm very interested in what they have optimized, added and/or changed with the engine, and of course more about the new features. Maybe not as much on the content and campaign, this is better analysed personally when the game expansion is out.

For the umpteenth time, don't expect significant engine changes!

Great find, thanks to those who posted - can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Defunkt View Post
    For the umpteenth time, don't expect significant engine changes!
    Hence my "and/or"

But, no, I don't expect much. Whatever is optimized, added and/or changed I would like to know more about, if that is of course the case. The technical part is, on my part, more interesting rather then what content will be included. That I will have alot of time analysing when the game is out anyway.

I am completely skeptical about this expansion With Bis's history of meeting deadlines and rushing unfinished games into the shops with terrible unplayable bugs and general poor quality we get until a patch finally comes out i can only assume arrowhead will be exactly the same. I am glad though that it has finally taken us to a middle eastern scenario simply because russians are so 1985 and the world has been fighting in the middle east for many years since with no russian problems at all. It's a nice change to actually get to do it in arma (being as the 2 arma games are set at current time, where as ofp was set during the cold war.)

Page 109 of 722 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209609 ... LastLast