Sign in to follow this  
Aceman_rus

Badlands: The immortal Prizrak

I made this thread so BIS could see it as soon as possible! Don't remove it please! When 1.03 came out, i started campaign from begining. I made it to Badlands, captured 3 towns and then Idashi called me to kill Prizrak. I came to the Prizrak's hideout and after conversation made couple shots in him. And...he was still OK. My first thought was: "WTF?" Tried to load the latest save, made it once again. Same result. I even tried to kill him using RPG, but he just flew far away:) BIS make a hotfix to the patch just like you have done it to 1.02(58134)! I mean WTF? I was waiting for a new patch(just like everyone else) for more than a month and then i got this sh*t?! This is very frustrating!

one of the devs acknolwedged (and apologised for) this issue as being introduced in 1.03 several days ago, in one of the 100s of other threads mentioning this same issue. i.e. they know. whether anything is done before a major patch though...

Edited by whopper_with_cheese

that happened with me too... damn , i wanted so much to kill him but i already finished the campaign.

he dies anyway, on Dogs Of War, so yeahhh

Edited by Splikes

Oh c'mon. Developers should put out some emergency fix for this. I don't want to cheat to complete this mission...

I am also experiencing this bug, but worse than that - after finishing the mission (either via ENDMISSION or normally), NAPA are enemies in Dogs of War. I start Dogs of War chatting to Razor, and the nearby NAPA guys kill me and my squad immediately.

You can still beat the campaign without killing Prizrak.

If you align with the CDF, and complete the major objectives, the mission will end the same.

I am also experiencing this bug, but worse than that - after finishing the mission (either via ENDMISSION or normally), NAPA are enemies in Dogs of War. I start Dogs of War chatting to Razor, and the nearby NAPA guys kill me and my squad immediately.

If you use Endmission in Badlands it forces you to spawn inside the CHDzk base rather then the Napa in Dogs Of War. Usually by some trees with your squad by a group of soldiers off to your side. That's the insurgents shooting you, not Napa. A known bug. If you finish normally after endmission the effect will likely stay. I had this issue myself before :/

You have to revert your saves back to restart Badlands to remove this effect.

Edited by WarOnDemand

Wait 5 mins after you talked with him and cooper will automatacly radio in that he didnt do it etc etc: task compelte

Edited by Catchy

it's stupid anyway. Why can't the guy with the damn AK who asks you to do it himself? And when you refuse he calls you a coward. Yeah right....it's a bad plothole imo.

Because you volunteered to do it, set it up, talked to a bunch of people tellign them how awesome you are and how great it will be, then you bitched out at the last second and had a little cry.

Edited by Max Power

Wait 5 mins after you talked with him and cooper will automatacly radio in that he didnt do it etc etc: task compelte

I can confirm this works. IN the next mission, Prizak is alive with you at a NAPA base.

Dammit, I don't want to let this sucker alive!

How can such a bug happen?!? Come on, BI!

Hi all!

New guy here and another new bug or maybe the original bug but could be a combination of old and new bug. When I tried the hotfix after 1.03 and I killed Prizak and I got "mission accomplished" but the game ends because of murder. Need to go into the map and have Prizak morally killable and not physically which is already fixed. Maybe metaphorically would work.

P.S. This game is driving me nuts.

WHAT? If I kill that guy, I fail the mission? ffs...

How many patches and hotfixes can one game have before being playable?

Hi all!

New guy here and another new bug or maybe the original bug but could be a combination of old and new bug. When I tried the hotfix after 1.03 and I killed Prizak and I got "mission accomplished" but the game ends because of murder. Need to go into the map and have Prizak morally killable and not physically which is already fixed. Maybe metaphorically would work.

P.S. This game is driving me nuts.

Hi hondobob, are you sure it's Badlands you're talking about and it's Prizrak you're killing?

Hi hondobob, are you sure it's Badlands you're talking about and it's Prizrak you're killing?

Yes.

Hold on! I just found out while writing this answer that I was able to accomplish the mission and have the game not end do to murder by "running" over Prizrak with the BRDM instead of shooting him. I checked it several times and it worked.

Also Team Razor will not follow my commands again. I had do the James Bond bit and slug it out in Stary Sobor for two hours.

"Shoot save die" is my battle cry.

I was able to accomplish the mission and have the game not end do to murder by "running" over Prizrak with the BRDM instead of shooting him. I checked it several times and it worked.

So it definitely wasn't Dogs of War then...

See, there's a catch there that you shouldn't be spotted killing him in Dogs of War. In Badlands, it doesn't really matter as he's in a quite remote location.

That hotfix did not help me. Priest still just wount die.

Edited by Lauri90

I got the request to return to homebase to talk to the napa guy about what was evidently the assasination plot, but decided to take last town first. The minute i successfully took the last town, the mission ended and the priest was talking to me in the next scene. I started to go back and try the assasination option, but glad i didn't after reading these posts.

I tried it and it didn't work. Do i have to restart the mission? Did it work for any one?

Yes, unfortunately. You have to either revert the mission or

do this task in the next mission.

(He is Dev)