Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Badlands: The immortal Prizrak

Badlands: The immortal Prizrak

I made this thread so BIS could see it as soon as possible! Don't remove it please! When 1.03 came out, i started campaign from begining. I made it to Badlands, captured 3 towns and then Idashi called me to kill Prizrak. I came to the Prizrak's hideout and after conversation made couple shots in him. And...he was still OK. My first thought was: "WTF?" Tried to load the latest save, made it once again. Same result. I even tried to kill him using RPG, but he just flew far away BIS make a hotfix to the patch just like you have done it to 1.02(58134)! I mean WTF? I was waiting for a new patch(just like everyone else) for more than a month and then i got this sh*t?! This is very frustrating!

I'm having same problem with latest (1.03) patch. WTF??

one of the devs acknolwedged (and apologised for) this issue as being introduced in 1.03 several days ago, in one of the 100s of other threads mentioning this same issue. i.e. they know. whether anything is done before a major patch though...
    Last edited by whopper_with_cheese; Aug 9 2009 at 17:06.
    Specs:Spoiler:

that happened with me too... damn , i wanted so much to kill him but i already finished the campaign.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Splikes; Aug 9 2009 at 18:38.

Oh c'mon. Developers should put out some emergency fix for this. I don't want to cheat to complete this mission...

I am also experiencing this bug, but worse than that - after finishing the mission (either via ENDMISSION or normally), NAPA are enemies in Dogs of War. I start Dogs of War chatting to Razor, and the nearby NAPA guys kill me and my squad immediately.

You can still beat the campaign without killing Prizrak.Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    I am also experiencing this bug, but worse than that - after finishing the mission (either via ENDMISSION or normally), NAPA are enemies in Dogs of War. I start Dogs of War chatting to Razor, and the nearby NAPA guys kill me and my squad immediately.
    If you use Endmission in Badlands it forces you to spawn inside the CHDzk base rather then the Napa in Dogs Of War. Usually by some trees with your squad by a group of soldiers off to your side. That's the insurgents shooting you, not Napa. A known bug. If you finish normally after endmission the effect will likely stay. I had this issue myself before :/
    You have to revert your saves back to restart Badlands to remove this effect.
    Last edited by WarOnDemand; Aug 13 2009 at 16:04.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Catchy; Aug 13 2009 at 19:24.

it's stupid anyway. Why can't the guy with the damn AK who asks you to do it himself? And when you refuse he calls you a coward. Yeah right....it's a bad plothole imo.
    Shooting from a bush and missing means the bush and you get it full auto.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast