After doing fresh install of OFP to make 1.30 work, I now have a green band on the horizon. This happens when I have Direct3d T&L on and off. What do I do?
What video card and driver do you have?
Search The FAQ for "green sky" and see if that helps. Otherwise, this could be your video card/drivers or an (ongoing) OFP bug.
This is a well know bug is it not? I think BIS has said to fix this in teh next patch.
My video card is Radeon 32mb sdr wit latest drivers, and my object textures are already 256.
there is no fix for this really
I have the radeon 32 DDR
just make sure you drivers are up to date
in 1.26 this was really bad for every one
in 1.30 I get this very rarely, and only at the corners of my screen
best leave your T&L off
do you have your 8 bit stencil turned on?
you can find it in your Windows display properties under Direct 3D
I have the Radeon 64MB DDR and had a similar problem. ***It was resolved after installing UU 1.3, updating to the latest official drivers from ATI, and running the Radeon tweaker utility (with the Operation Flashpoint profile loaded).
- Make sure 8-bit stencil is enabled.
- Try it with and without W-buffer enabled.
- Try it with and without hardware T&L.
- Try it in various combinations.
- Make sure your motherboard chipset drivers are current.
- As a last resort, try sacrificing a lamb to the gods of pc hardware.