Sign in to follow this  
scario

The revert option....?

If I'am highlighting a mission in the campaign-book, and choose "REVERT", what will happen?

I guess that i then start to replay the campaign from that mission, but iam not sure, and i dont want to test because iam at the end of the campaing, and who knows if i just restart the whole campaign when i click "REVERT"...  wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scario @ Mar. 20 2002,21:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I guess that i then start to replay the campaign from that mission,<span id='postcolor'>

Yes.

No, DON'T DO IT!!

By clicking on revert, you will actually revert to that level, not replay it.

That means that once you revert back to that level and replay it, you will lose all saved levels that you completed after that. It would be like going back in time permenantly.

Just click on "replay" instead, that will make you just go back and play the mission over again. But it won't change any of your permanent stats or make you stay there. You can always go back to your current mission and continue to advance through the game.

Yes Yes, but i just wanna replay the campaign from that mission iam playing right now, because i forgot to change my M16 to an M21 and a LAW... tounge.gif