Sign in to follow this  
Shooter McGavin

cant command the helicopter to move

after the b*stards did away with Miles, you have to speak with Dressler to get tips of Lopotev's whereabouts.

like any normal person, i chose the helicopter for transport. only when my squad and i get in, the helicopter pilot sits there on the ground(sometimes he'll hover above ground). a transport screen comes up initialy, but i cant do anything with it, nor can i bring it back up.

i drove the jeep to Dressler, and even checked the 3 spots for Lopotev. i was furious when i couldnt find him, having to search Stary. now i cant get my hummer thru to Stary, even if i do, i have to chase Lopotev to the border, which i havent gotten to try.

someone tell me the helicopter is the easy way out, and/or how to tell the pilot to move that expensive p.o.s.

i re-took the command section in bootcamp, what am i missing?

When you board the helicopter wait for the pilot to ask where you want to go then open up the map and click on where you want to go.

You can also use [spacebar] > Communication > Request Support, same as for any other support request.

....And when the 'transport' option mysteriously vanishes from the communications menu? :( (which it probably will)

Then you might want to grab a Hummer, so polish up on your driving skills...

does anyone know why it vanishes from the communications menu? bug? If you go back to your base and board the chopper there it sometimes will get back in the communications menu. I thought it was beecause enemies were close that it wouldnt show up