Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Nogovan Vehicle Pack

  1. #11
    That is not a problem R0adki11. There still more important things than OFP.

  2. #12
    Master Gunnery Sergeant Sudayev's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18 2006
    Location
    Jacob's Cabin, PL
    Posts
    1,086
    R0adki11, I'd like to know if you released a nogovan T55 or Bmp. Did you ? Because I remember nogovan T55 from somewhere but can't find it anywhere.
    Evil man make you kill me - Evil man make me kill you...
    Arma: Cold War Assault - Strong

  3. #13
    Gunnery Sergeant krzychuzokecia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2009
    Location
    Warszawa - capital of Poland
    Posts
    534
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudayev View Post
    R0adki11, I'd like to know if you released a nogovan T55 or Bmp. Did you ? Because I remember nogovan T55 from somewhere but can't find it anywhere.
    From what I know (and what I read on R0adki11 site) he planned to made nogovan armoured pack (including ukrainian modernisation of T-55) but he never started making it. And because he stopped making addons... Goodbye nogovan T-55.

  4. #14
    Moderator R0adki11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 3 2003
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    3,790
    Author of the Thread
    I can dig out my T55 and BMP, but they were merely just a bis model with new crew and changed symbols. The modernised T55 i hadn't even started on, although i have put a hold on addon making, its only cos i just don't have the time right now, other things are taking priority particularly my MSc dissertation.

    Hopefully over the weekend i will release what add-ons i have in a releasable state.


    Quote Originally Posted by cleggy View Post
    ... hold on, what's that noise I hear? could it be the 'Mods Battle Wagon' fast approaching?

  5. #15
    Master Gunnery Sergeant Sudayev's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18 2006
    Location
    Jacob's Cabin, PL
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by R0adki11 View Post
    I can dig out my T55 and BMP, but they were merely just a bis model with new crew and changed symbols.
    Thats OK. If you dont mind please post it. More of your works are appreciated as well.

  6. #16
    Do your dissertation and then come back R0adki11. Studying is important. I hope things for you are getting better. By the way: What does the MSc mean?
    Last edited by 33BO11OF00; Nov 20 2009 at 18:34. Reason: typo
    YO! I remain OFP fan forever. But now I will also start playing these ARMAS because I have new machine.

  7. #17
    Moderator R0adki11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 3 2003
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    3,790
    Author of the Thread
    MSc means Master of Science, its the next qualification after a degree. So its alot harder and more complex, my dissertation will be around 16000 words. I will have a look this afternoon after playing sports to post some of my addons up.

  8. #18
    I'm really sorry for the major necro... But this is probably the best place to ask, so... Do the OFP Nogovan T-55 and BMP models that R0adki11 mentioned still exist in some more or less playable form ?

    I was thinking of making a NAF campaign and I just want to know whether I could hope for a release similar to the NAF UH-1, MiG 21 and 27, An-2, the softskin vehicles and the Light Infantry & Rangers that have been released so far. I understand he's moved to ARMA II now, but I'd love to see a release of NAF tanks for OFP. If none of those addons survive, it's OK with me - I just want to be sure...

  9. #19
    Chief Warrant Officer Slatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 6 2008
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    3,065
    Quote Originally Posted by R0adki11 View Post
    MSc means Master of Science, its the next qualification after a degree. So its alot harder and more complex, my dissertation will be around 16000 words. I will have a look this afternoon after playing sports to post some of my addons up.
    wow..and i thought 1500 words in my BSc was big lol
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Slatts_modding
    PhotoBucket album: http://s296.beta.photobucket.com/use...o-man/library/

    Slatts & HydroPump - Brothers in ArmA since 2002

  10. #20
    Moderator R0adki11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 3 2003
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    3,790
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Petike View Post
    I'm really sorry for the major necro... But this is probably the best place to ask, so... Do the OFP Nogovan T-55 and BMP models that R0adki11 mentioned still exist in some more or less playable form ?

    I was thinking of making a NAF campaign and I just want to know whether I could hope for a release similar to the NAF UH-1, MiG 21 and 27, An-2, the softskin vehicles and the Light Infantry & Rangers that have been released so far. I understand he's moved to ARMA II now, but I'd love to see a release of NAF tanks for OFP. If none of those addons survive, it's OK with me - I just want to be sure...
    Hi Petike,

    I did create a T55 and BMP addon, i unfortunately never released it. I will have a look at my backups to see if i still have the files.

    After looking at the backups that i have, i don't have any for the T55 or BMP, i think there maybe some on my old PC which is been stored at my Parents. When im next over there i will try to remember to have a look. In the mean time, why not use the Resistance Vehicles with Nogovan Light Infantry Crewmen?
    Last edited by R0adki11; Feb 8 2012 at 12:12. Reason: Update

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •