Sign in to follow this  
Scimitar67

Where to find good third party Single Player ARMA II missions

Where do I find third party SP missions I can now play on ARMA II.

And is there a rating system of how good they are?

Some of the third party SP missions for ARMA I and OFP were terrific.

Edited by Scimitar67
Referring to SP not MP missions

In these very forums, like:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=73147

Specifically in the above pack I liked "lone wolf" and "sniper". "Sniper team" seemed good but I'm not sure how to identify the actual objective target. "Laser" is great sneaking but the airstrike didn't show up. Overall a fun experience though.

I had no problem with "Laser" working correctly. The air strike came in (it took a few minutes) blew up the bridge and the game auto saved. Good thing, it took me a couple of tries to extract.

The missions I had problems with were the ground attack missions. Even though the convoy was totally destroyed, I never got credit for it and the mission would not end. "Lone Wolf" and "Shadow Killer" are my favorites.

can anybody recommend a good SP mission, which have a lot of atmosphere and not the usual kill/destroy xyz?

can anybody recommend a good SP mission, which have a lot of atmosphere and not the usual kill/destroy xyz?

My attempt was to make exactly such mission. Here's the result: Bitter Memories. It got 7/10 in OFPEC. It requires no addons. I hope you will enjoy it.