My Moveable Target Range has been converted to ArmA2.
For those who are unfamiliar with the original version, here's a quick feature list:
- Use any objects as targets.
- Targets can be placed anywhere on the map, and will always align with the player.
- Targets can be static or move at a user-defined speed & distance.
- Target distances can be incrementally adjusted during the mission.
- Target units will assume different stances.
- Target distances are indicated with walls & flags.
- Any available weapon can be selected via a dialog.
- Weapons have unlimited ammo available, with automatic reloading.
- The distance, impact height and average speed of the projectile is displayed after each shot.
- Ballistics information can be shown in-game, or copied into a spreadsheet for further analysis.
- A bullet cam option allows following the path of the projectile.
- A slow-mo mode is available, to simulate a perfect aiming situation.
- The landing spot of the fired projectile can be indicated on the map.
- Fully compatible with any vehicle weapons.