Sign in to follow this  
CaptainBravo

Any NooBs to Arma looking to play co-op (maybe PvP) ??

Thanks David, we try :)

Our next session will be this coming Sunday and if anyone looking for a laid back, fun yet organised group then we would love to hear back from you.

Now are running ACE2 server with new missions added every week.

We usually play on Sun nights (7pm GMT) and often on Wed night 8pm GMT.

This SUn, we have some intense Team vs Team missions along with heavy infantry coop mission.

If this sounds like your cup of team we would love to hear back from you! :)

PM me on here or drop me an email at:

Captain.Bravo@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Bravo

Hi guys,

i'd like to join you every so often if it's still going on.

Also let me recommend you to try the new slx+gl4 combination. Slx includes tweaked zeusai, but it's much more. It's worth a try. Sry for going into details, you probably aware of it. I can give you some help with the finetuning,in case you wanna try, a few files are unnecessary, but when you see the ai dodging the bullets with sidesteps and see them moving using every bush as concealment you appreciate using it.

Thx

Was looking to join before I saw the tremendous list of addons... scared me!

We don't use all these addons in all missions! :)

A couple here and there depening on the mission and only if they enhance the mission.

Feel free to join us this Sun as we are regrouping after a summer break.

Would love to play a few games in this server. Based on the list in the first post I think I would fit in just fine.

Tango Hotel Charlie out...Dude

(I live in NYC and have a job, family, bills to pay etc, so my schedule is at times quite limited. What time are you guys usually getting on?)

We don't use all these addons in all missions! :)

A couple here and there depening on the mission and only if they enhance the mission.

Feel free to join us this Sun as we are regrouping after a summer break.

As long as we dont need 'ACE' *shivers* I'm interested in some games :D

We are preparing a clan war contest for end of October 29-31.10.2010.

To get all slots filled with players, more then one clan is needed.

Also single players are welcome.

If you are interested, contact us by Teamspeak 3 : se-corps.de Port: 9987 or visit our homepage http://www.se-corps.de

We are looking to add a couple of fun laid back semi normal members to join our group. We play on Sun evenings (4-8). Please visit first page for more info.

Cautiously interested old git here - but I don't see any contact info on your post - is it just here and pm only?

Xoni

Have been playing since Opflash and got ArmA2 about 2 months ago, need some mature gamers to play with in more structured scenarios - Dom/Evo maps are just too open ended for me. I'm 30 and my wife rarely let's me spend all day on the computer.

Would also like to join a casual "squad" for more regular games, say a couple times a month for serious fun.

My nick on steam is "zilfondel," or msg me here.

Edited by Justino

I hope i can join you guys

steam id is thegame1615

please tell me how can i play with you guys cuz im new thanks

Hey, Im also intrested in joining even tho im 14 ( Im not an COD kid, I love team work and have a bit of fun )

Add me on Skype Filip3486 so you can explain to me everything what to do, Thanks!

Sounds cool. I put an explanation to the High commands Extensions thread. Questions are welcome. How do I play this multiplayer stuff. I have half those add-ons or more?

Sounds very balanced. I am very interested. I have had an awful hard time finding quality servers/missions to join in operation arrowhead.

Agh i hate kids my age making a mockery of what our age is my god at school all i hear is minecraft agh at least i know that i am interested into game like arma instead of minecraft cannot get in a regiment though .

Hello, i am Pvt Ragnar and i get the feeling way too often that Wasteland and DayZ are the only things that are "cool" in ArmA 2 OA. If you wanted to avoid that then you had to go pro with a clan. But with this i see oppurtinity. I would very much like to join your group if you are still hiring that is. I am still relatively green in the MP department, but i am slowly learning the ropes and i am eager to try it out for real. So if you want to give me a chance (or say no for that sake) Drop me a message. You can find my on steam as either Cirkusbroendum or Redcoat, Dude.

-Pvt. Ragnar