Sign in to follow this  
flake

vehicle exit jerkiness *tested*

try this mission:

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/c521b71f7d_0.01MB

dont walk around, just use zoom to watch the three vehicles approach and the men eixt them. when the guys exit the vehicles, only the guys on the left animate fluidly. the other guys jerk around. when they all eventually walk closer they will all animate fluidly. oddly, if you turn your view to the left and back again, all jerkyness stops. i noticed this when making missions. exiting *some* vehicles causes the chaps to jerk until either they get closer, or you look away and back again.

No replies ? It's quite an obvious bug if you are creating missions were troops disembark from vehicles such as amphibious landings. It looks awful but i think it could be easily fixed, maybe theres a script way of fixing it. Shame nobody has bothered to test it. Maybe this would be better in the editing section.

hi flake,

yes, i know this issue and I too think its a bug.

Interestingly the jerkyness instantly stops also if the view is turned away and back quickly...:(

Yes exactly, so it must be easily fixable. fingers crossed, i want to finish making this amphibious assault mission but atm it looks like its from the 80's.

good news, its gone from "Duplicate" to "Assigned". it is a most irritating bug but it think it might be gone in the next beta :D