Sign in to follow this  
Konyak-2

Your transport is here..

My original post regarding my model of the Antonov 124 showed some screenshots of it unloading a BMP.  It was unfinished then, but here it is finished and 100 polygons LESS, including the wheels, and ramps that fold inside it.  Here are some shots of the front nose opening up:

FrontRamp0.jpg

FrontRamp1.jpg

FrontRamp2.jpg

FrontRamp3.jpg

Please excuse the crappy shadow and render quality. I'm not doing any texture work until I know more about Oxygen, but the animations are all there.  They should be quick to adjust in Oxygen when the time comes.

RearRamp0.jpg

RearRamp1.jpg

RearRamp2.jpg

RearRamp3.jpg

RearRamp4.jpg

Please bear in mind that I am fully aware of the "need" or playability of such an aircraft in the game.  It is truly huge, and I simply think it would be awesome as a prop for cutscenes, or other such things, allthough I fully intend to fly it !  biggrin.gif  

Oh, and it currently stands at 1900 polygons, and is virtually ready.  Only a few faces will be needed when texturing, but should be less than 40 or 50.

Konyak

now thats gonna be a hell of a lot of fun to fly, can imagine myself rammin other helos in multi wow.gif