Sign in to follow this  
=Spetsnaz=

Paradrop Script?

I was wondering if there is a script for AI to paradrop when you order them to disembark from an aircraft, ive tried doing this but they refuse to disembark in while in air. Been looking for a script, no search results so far. Anyone know?

There's a bunch in this section of the forum and a bunch asking about them. Just check out the search. There's too many threads for me to list them all, but one has a link to a few example missions.

how do i execute it? the script is confusing, it won't let me paradrop the ai at a certain distance, im trying to get the cargo when it reaches the waypoint "transport unload" to execute the paradrop of all troops inside it.

Edited by =Spetsnaz=

order them to disembark from an aircraft,

Don't order them to disembark, order them to perform the action "eject". That's how it has been since OFP.

And exactly how do you tell them to eject, if say you play as a rifleman within the squad and not the actual squad leader.

I don't understand the script at all since it is pretty much greece to me, usually i copy paste things from this fotum into an doc where i put in the necessary information of How to use it.

But with this i just see weird text that tells me add everything and hope it works more or less.

Anyone that can specific of what i should put where and so?

Edit: im actually trying to learn the different scripts for different purposes in missions etc.

Sorry that im a noob and that i copy paste things but i need to learn and for me this seems to be the fastest way to learn.

Edited by Drakiren
thought it needed to be edited.

yea im running into some trouble, like if i play the opposite team and i want the other teams cargo to eject the troops loaded inside the cargo when reaching a waypoint and thats something i can't figure out