Sign in to follow this  
Vultar

Arma2 also in Poland?

I made this thread because of my yesterday's experience.

The day was as simple as possible so I decided to go to Media Markt (local leading multimedia shop) to check the price of Arma2. While on my way I was wondering if Im up to buy it and play on the lowest since my PC isn't too good, if not bad as can be. And what happened there? There WAS NO Arma2!

I asked one of guys from staff, he checked in computer if they have one but the answer was negative.

So I have a basic question as I was off forums for long time and maybe I lack of some information.

Has Arma2 been released in Poland already?

If so, what is the price?

PS If anyone happen to answer this topic, just tell me few words about the game.

AFAIK it has been released everywhere, but some shops are too dumb to order it, so you might have to order it from online shop.

Price: I have preordered it for 35 EUR, but you can probably get it cheaper. Don't know about the prices in Poland though.

Order it online. I ordered form zavvi.co.uk. Costed me only 17£ with delivery and arrived in my mailbox in just five days(although i live like 2000km away).:)

Arma2 IS the best soldier sim but it has its rough edges that will be polished with patches and efforts of the community in the near future. Absolutly worth buying and playing. Multiplayer seems a lot more active and fun then arma1. Beware though it requires a good PC with 8800/4850 or better gpu.

Vultar Arma 2 release date in Poland is set to 7th August due to localisation works. In price of 69 pln ~ its less than 20 euros. Look at www.lem.com.pl in "plan wydawniczy"

Holy f*cking shit! Only 69pln? Damn.

Because now you can buy it online for 150pln :D

Okay thanks Hedo, Jackass888 and logimenn for your effort. I appreciate it.