Sign in to follow this  
bbos

Can't switch to 3rd person view

Hi all, I don't have that many issues with the game other then that I can't seem to switch to 3rd person view while on foot or in vechicles. I'm pressing "Enter" on the numlock keys and by the keyword as well just as the instructions stated but I can't switch views and its making it a pain to control vehicles in 1st person.

Hi all, I don't have that many issues with the game other then that I can't seem to switch to 3rd person view while on foot or in vechicles. I'm pressing "Enter" on the numlock keys and by the keyword as well just as the instructions stated but I can't switch views and its making it a pain to control vehicles in 1st person.

Unless i'm mistaken, some Multiplayer games have 3rd person disabled (server setting) and the higher difficultly levels might do as well for the Singleplayer game.

Anyone confirm the latter?

Check the settings in the difficulty menu. If your playing on veteran, the third person box is checked.

third person view is enabled, im playing on recruit.

third person view is enabled, im playing on recruit.

How odd.

Perhaps a problem with your keypad? External to Arma2, can you use the keypad Enter button?

got it to work i just bind it to a different key