Sign in to follow this  
bono_lv

Clock indicator, where is it?

I have turned on "clock indicator" in difficulty option, but nothing changes. What's your experience with it?

Is it possible to change radio reports more similar to Operation flashpoint style? I mean - with "o'clock" direction reports? Or at least compass directions?

If there isn't a way, I'm sure someone will make a mod. Playing on expert is a bitch. Some radio reports really confuse me. I always have a hard time picking up on the direction. If the leader is facing north and I'm facing south, and he says something like enemy to the left or , I kinda have to figure out, 1 - who just said that, 2, which way he's facing, and 3 try to find the enemy. But by that time, I'm dead. Sucks not having peripheral vision in PC games. I really dont think that playing lower than expert is any less realistic as we need to make up for our lack of actually being there.

I don't get the clock either, so I'm guessing it's not implemented for some reason (even tho there's an option for it). As for the radio calls, there's a thread around here somewhere with the dev's asking for input on how to change the speech sounds (and hopefully) call-outs. So hopefully we'll see some improvements in the next patch(es)