Current version: CBA v0.3.0: Feature Release
What does the name Community Base Addons mean? It is a system that:
- Aims to have community wide acceptance and to be used as much as possible by community addons to maintain compatibility.
- Offers a range of features for addon-makers and mission designers.
- The community is very much encouraged to request or submit functionality.
- The most obvious example would be to submit functions to be included in the CBA function library. This would make them available to a large audience of developers and save on replicated development.
The manual, functions reference and complete sources are included in the release.
- Extended Eventhandlers: official port of XEH for Arma 2.
- Function library: Integrated into the BIS Functions module.
- Many other things you never thought you needed but won't be able to live without...
- Full documentation is available at DevHeaven.
Previous Discussion Thread)
Please take a look at our function documentation: generic wiki and comprehensive html docs for usage.
Please take a look at our Plans wiki