Sign in to follow this  
handyman24602

Dogs of war help needed: the final base

Having trouble finding the last chedaki base. Conquered all the towns on the map. Ive flown all round the island to check, apart from the russian airfied.

One town i captured, Msta had lost of constructions, but i destroyed these.

Thanks.

Check your notes about the russian camp. You just destroyed the chedaki camp. There is another base.

For me this mission was a terrible bugfest

1. Couldn't control my team until I shot them in the legs and healed.

2. Couldn't order a helicopter to move/attack anything, it just stood still in the base with the crew on board.

3. No dialogue with Marny - he was supposed to give me a task/info regarding the Russians. I could ask about the weather though...

4. I found ChDKZ base near Msta, blew it up to the ground and nothing happened. Objective not completed.

5. I found Lopotev on the small island and again nothing happened, the guy was just crouching. No dialogue, no reaction. I shot him, nothing happened.

6. When I ordered my team to find cover, while on that island with Lopotev, they all went to the sea and lost all gear.

Oh and the "awesome" warfare mechanics, with enemies spawning out of thin air all aroud you if you're in the right spot (like their base or enemy controlled town). Fun in true OFP spirit :mad:

'SHIT' + 'KEYPAD -', endmission

After this I was honestly expecting bugs in the ending cutscene...