Sign in to follow this  
CrazyAce

Grappling hook

I want a grappling hook damnit, :p that was the only thing I loved about BF2 and missed the most in ArmA, but after seeing screenshots of rappelling from a chopper in this game, it just dawned on me for a grappling hook.

Bad idea..? Oh come-on how else are people going to get to the top of buildings with no access?

grapling hook? where you want use it? engine virtual reality is not so flexible, fight man to man or things as you want ... is not so good idea

There wouldnt be anywhere practical to use it in ArmA really!we'd be jumping off 4 storey buildings & opening parachutes next...:rolleyes:

Yeah I guess that’s true, Arma just doesn't have the anatomy to have walk in buildings properly set up or the means to handle a JUMP function. Never quite understood why this was never implemented.

Yeah I guess that’s true, Arma just doesn't have the anatomy to have walk in buildings properly set up or the means to handle a JUMP function. Never quite understood why this was never implemented.

LOL, have you ever watched soldiers jumping about in battles? No jump was super annoying when you were trying to get over fences etc in Arma but this has been solved with the "step over"

LOL tell you what, strap a 25kg pack to your back and jump and let me know if you think you would do that in battle!