Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: ArmA2:OHMOD Preview

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by december View Post
    Nice video but lazer at over 2000M, I don't think so.

No need doubt about the range, I set view distance up to 8km.
    and the mission is like this, Northeast of Chernarus, you can check it by your self.

All the position coordinate, situation is actualily true in edit and during moive make.

I'm not particularly fan of chinese technology, but your scripting, modeling and editing screens are excelent, keep up with the good work.

Sweeet, I'll get to practice my putonghua a little more 太棒了! A mod that's much welcome.

The red team HQ's stakeout spot. Dam them...
    It's nice to see some bullpup weapons in the game
    remember that chinese weapons take Russian ammo, so be sure to include the compatibilty to take ammo from AKs, AKMs, RPKs, etc, etc.
    Also you never clarified if china is OPFOR, BLUFOR, or Independent.
    Last edited by Blueteamguy; Jul 20 2009 at 22:59.
    My other name is hvymtal. Won't find that here or on Armaholic, though. Why did i bother to mention that? Umm......

I put too much crap on my Arma III already, a little more won't hurt! Feel free to contact me as an addon tester.

In a small village just outside Chernogorsk
    The new chinese weapons such as the QBZ95 and the whole bullpup series actually don't use russian ammunition at all. They take a customised 5.8mm round, so while all the older chinese weaponry tends to be in the 7.62x39 (russian) calibre, the newer fancy stuff is not. These are looking freaking awesome though.

@Fromz. Tested and the AI did engage at that distance. I thought when you lose the "red dot" then you are out of range. I didn't test accurately but the dot disappears over 300M.
    Last edited by december; Jul 21 2009 at 01:09.

Quote Originally Posted by december View Post
    @Fromz. Tested and the AI did engage at that distance. I thought when you lose the "red dot" then you are out of range. I didn't test accurately but the dot disappears over 300M.
    Don´t expect to see the dot over greater distances.
    But it is there. Send someone to investigate up close and he´ll confirm that there´s a tiny red d...*GBUexplodes*

REALISM! No, fuck that, FIRE THE LASER!

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueteamguy View Post
    It's nice to see some bullpup weapons in the game
    remember that chinese weapons take Russian ammo, so be sure to include the compatibilty to take ammo from AKs, AKMs, RPKs, etc, etc.
    Also you never clarified if china is OPFOR, BLUFOR, or Independent.
    All the firearms in my MOD use Chinese standyard ammo, since 1997.

95 filrarm family inclde QBZ95, QBZ95B, QBB95, QBU88, QJY88, all of them use 5.8mmx42 DPB95 rounds

and also the new QBZ03 rifle, QSZ92 patrol, QCW05 smg, No one use russian ammo.

good work, both with addons and the video, any plans for the Yun-8 transport plane or any other transport plane? Love them for logistics and paradrop missions.

also.. what kind of OPFOR do you guys normally play against in china.. terrorist, western?
    My streaming Perhaps catch me working on some addons.
    http://www.anrop.se Swedish ArmA community.

I'll add my praise in with everyone elses. Everything is just simply friggen amazing, Fromz. You have a lot of talent my friend. The video was fantastic as well. Really looking forward to this mod.

www.facebook.com/astfor
    http://<b>http://feedback.arma3.com/...hp?id=2294</b> (fix Aiming Deadzone where it doesn't feel like you have rocket thrusters on a pair of friggen 90 year old granny noodle-arms!)

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast