Sign in to follow this  
fromz

ArmA2:OHMOD Preview

Thats a REALLY exellent video!

would love to see it with Marines instead though ;)

ooh ohmod looks excellent ^.^ Looking forward to having Chinese soldiers, equipment and vehicles to play with.

Looking great fromz, terrific voice-overs in that video - Looking forward to both addons and missions that are just as well executed and polished.

That movie is awesome :yay: ! I think it's one

Btw, what's that beautiful music @ 0:25 - 1:22 :) ?

The Day After Tomorrow - click open and download

Nice video but lazer at over 2000M, I don't think so.

No need doubt about the range, I set view distance up to 8km.

and the mission is like this, Northeast of Chernarus, you can check it by your self.

rangeprove.jpg

All the position coordinate, situation is actualily true in edit and during moive make.

I'm not particularly fan of chinese technology, but your scripting, modeling and editing screens are excelent, keep up with the good work.

Sweeet, I'll get to practice my putonghua a little more :D 太棒了! A mod that's much welcome.

It's nice to see some bullpup weapons in the game ;)

remember that chinese weapons take Russian ammo, so be sure to include the compatibilty to take ammo from AKs, AKMs, RPKs, etc, etc.

Also you never clarified if china is OPFOR, BLUFOR, or Independent.

Edited by Blueteamguy

The new chinese weapons such as the QBZ95 and the whole bullpup series actually don't use russian ammunition at all. They take a customised 5.8mm round, so while all the older chinese weaponry tends to be in the 7.62x39 (russian) calibre, the newer fancy stuff is not. These are looking freaking awesome though.

@Fromz. Tested and the AI did engage at that distance. I thought when you lose the "red dot" then you are out of range. I didn't test accurately but the dot disappears over 300M.

Edited by december

@Fromz. Tested and the AI did engage at that distance. I thought when you lose the "red dot" then you are out of range. I didn't test accurately but the dot disappears over 300M.

Don´t expect to see the dot over greater distances.

But it is there. Send someone to investigate up close and he´ll confirm that there´s a tiny red d...*GBUexplodes*

It's nice to see some bullpup weapons in the game ;)

remember that chinese weapons take Russian ammo, so be sure to include the compatibilty to take ammo from AKs, AKMs, RPKs, etc, etc.

Also you never clarified if china is OPFOR, BLUFOR, or Independent.

All the firearms in my MOD use Chinese standyard ammo, since 1997.

95 filrarm family inclde QBZ95, QBZ95B, QBB95, QBU88, QJY88, all of them use 5.8mmx42 DPB95 rounds

and also the new QBZ03 rifle, QSZ92 patrol, QCW05 smg, No one use russian ammo.

good work, both with addons and the video, any plans for the Yun-8 transport plane or any other transport plane? Love them for logistics and paradrop missions.

also.. what kind of OPFOR do you guys normally play against in china.. terrorist, western?

I'll add my praise in with everyone elses. Everything is just simply friggen amazing, Fromz. You have a lot of talent my friend. The video was fantastic as well. Really looking forward to this mod. :D

Guest RKSL-Rock
I'll add my praise in with everyone elses. Everything is just simply friggen amazing, Fromz. You have a lot of talent my friend. The video was fantastic as well. Really looking forward to this mod. :D

I've got to agree. I think OHMod is going to be one of the mods to watch. I cant wait to have a play around with that Q-5.

the FFAMM will be merged with OHMOD or we can get use it with standard Arma 2, cause am more like Iraq war (USA VS Iraqi) than China army and stuff

the FFAMM will be merged with OHMOD or we can get use it with standard Arma 2, cause am more like Iraq war (USA VS Iraqi) than China army and stuff

The soundFX of offical ArmA2 is fine I think, Just some little sounds need to improve, But I'll consider make a standalone sound mod for ArmA2, convert my @FROMZ sound mod from ArmA to ArmA2 is not very difficult, but not sure. Thanks for prevenance.

Fromz,

You'll be making alot of people happy making sounds again...Including me :)

Best Regards

Mark XIII

A Polo Fromz Fan ;)

Surely OPFOR? Less because of past tensions than because there's a swag of NATO partners that will no doubt make it into BLUFOR before very much longer.

Independent side could be okay too. Since they also have some grudge with Russia/Soviet before

After what i see ARMA 2 is ok but with FFAMM it rocks, fromz can u give us ETA for the mod?