Sign in to follow this  
volkov956

Fillrate Option Missing

I just noticed all my 3 machines with arma 2 have no fillrate option like the screenshots people are showing in screenshots. Left Top Side in Video Option even when advanced I only have 3 sliders not the fourth with fillrate

505 Games DVD UK Edition

Patch1.02.58134

The screenshots are from version 1.00/1.01 installs - the fillrate slider was abandoned as a ludicrous idea and replaced with the 3D resolution popdown which you probably DO have - on the right - under "actual screen resolution" or whatever its called...

B

well there is 3d resolution and menu resolution

3d resolution = actual screen resolution and playing with menu resolution changes the res of GUI and Menu it seems

Yeah I was having this issue also, once I patched the game to 1.3 the Fillrate Option just vanished but it was there one time when i went into the graphics menu.

Why is it everytime I set the 3D res to the lowest setting the game gets all blurry and distorted is this a glitch or just the engine? :confused:

Fillrate = 3D Resolution

And the fact that everything gets blurry is a not a bug, it's a feature.

You're effectively having the game render the world at some totally low resolution and then having it stretch this low-res picture to your actual screen resolution.

Thanks for the clarification I didnt know till now that fillrate was the same as 3D res, Ill go change my config right away. :cool: