Sign in to follow this  
comarsky

Modules Official Documentation Links

@kylania

Thx for the tip. Obviously there seems to be no other way...

Things I'm looking for at the moment:

- More detailed information about init of the whole process

- Change detailes. For example change the plane which is bringen the supply or change the content of the supply box

- Set how often a player can order supply without scripting it by myself

- etc.

(But I have already some scripts around me written by myself. Maybe the shorter way is to use these scripts and change them for my new mission.)

Thanks anyway for your work in the wiki!

Do the same thing I did. Break open the module, read the scripts and put the information in the wiki. What more information were you looking for?

How do i do that?

I tried using View PBO and UnPBO but neither would open it up.

I managed to open it with notepad, but get the impression I’m not seeing the whole picture.

What did you use?

I've added a page covering configuration and usage of the Simple Support Module to the wiki:

The guide was very useful. However, does that work in coops too? And how would I limit the access to it to only the squad leader and how to disable access after support was called in?

Also can you explain the part about the laser designator in simpler words?

Laser designator thing just means if you call for an air strike and you have an LD the plane will attack your laser target or else it will use unguided bombs.

cpbo.exe the 7710 version.

No good, i cant open the PBO.

I have linked PBOs to the app, but when i right click and 'open with cpbo' nothing happens.

what am i doing wrong, any ideas?

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

I asked this in another thread, but got no answer so i'll try asking here aswell.

Is it possible to get SOM working along with warfare module?

I can get both to run, but the communication (8-2-1) wont show up.

Only the warfare options are listed (they start at 3)

Also i take it no one knows how to replce the default units with specific ones?

I mean, we can do it with Ambient Combat Manager so why not SOM too?

Any one got any ideas?

quick, i need help pronto.

Im am stuck with the Requesting Fire Support part.

I have set up the battery with three m119's all grouped to a leader, then the leader synchronized to a arty game logic.

But what im stuck on is the Requesting part. i Want the option to be available in my command menu in-game but im missing somthing.

where do these codes go, the wiki was un-clear about that.

_targetPos = getPosASL _targetUnit;

[_myBattery, _targetPos, _heTemplate] call BIS_ARTY_F_ExecuteTemplateMission;

Hello everyone.

I need some help with the "Construction Interface Module", ive placed a module on the map of my CTF mission and set the variables in its init box using these instructions: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Construction_Interface

Everything seems to work properly, i get the construction action when im in range of the module, and i can go into construction mode and buy and place items within the construction area, thats all good, but when i right click to leave construction mode, i leave, but the categories GUI remains on screen and the transparent construction area walls remain visible, i also cant fire my weapon after this has happened, and the construction menu action also remains, even when im out of range of the module, but when i try and use it to access construction mode again, it does not work, i just remain stuck like ive discribed.

Can anyone please help.

Edited by PartyHead

I've added a page covering configuration and usage of the Simple Support Module to the wiki:

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Simple_Support_Module

Either I missed it or your "page" doesn't mention that it doesn't work on a dedicated server.

I wish it would but alas, like most of the postings, few ever consider that this still remains an important component to online gameplay.

Hello,

i read the WiKi about the Strategic Reference Layer, but I have to say I did not understand the further use of it. Does someone worked with it - What exactly is it for?

cu

SerialMum

Guest daily

Woohoo! I hope we get info for SecOps and Warfare soon!

Regards

Daily

Has any one compiled a list of modules that function together properly when running a custom MP session using Warfare OA ?

I have attempted the UAV and SOM modules and neither work properly for me if the warfare module is installed.