Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: ARMA II & OA available from Sprocket, also BAF and PMC DLCs!

First Sergeant
    hey guys i keep trying to get on the site to download OA, but it wont let me...it dont load the site....i just get a error saying cannot load website! any help please...

btw im in the U.S. if that helps!

p.s. sorry if i missed this im tired just tryed to skim throw the pages!
    "Respect is the key to life... with out it we have nothing!"

Computer Specs:
    =============
    Dell Studio XPS 8000
    Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU - 860 @2.80GHz 2.79 GHz
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 460
    DirectX® Version 11.0

2.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #142
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by DieAngel View Post
    I'm trying to access to the sprocket website but it's insanely slow from france, that's normal?
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier2390 View Post
    hey guys i keep trying to get on the site to download OA, but it wont let me...it dont load the site....i just get a error saying cannot load website! any help please...

btw im in the U.S. if that helps!

p.s. sorry if i missed this im tired just tryed to skim throw the pages!
    Yeah unfortunately the site's having bandwidth issues and I can't get an answer from anyone when I try to chase it up

I can help you get better download speeds once you've paid but I can't do anything much to help you get there in the first place

Direct link to OA is http://www.sprocketidea.com/joomla/i...chk=1&Itemid=2 it does actually seem to be working just really slow, so I can only suggest having a few beers on hand when you click the first link

---------- Post added at 23:20 ---------- Previous post was at 22:37 ----------

Bandwidth upgrades kicked in so all should be up working and quick now (sprocket site and also other websites/forums).
    Please do not PM or Email me directly about your CD Key issues, follow the guidance in this thread instead.

I'm considering getting OA through sprocket. I had some questions.

1. I have a dual booted system and run XP64 and Vista with Arma2 on both. Once I have downloaded the files can I install them on both OS's? Or will it only install on the OS it was downloaded on? Would there be any issues with Activation doing this?

2. Does Sprocket consist of its own program that has to be installed and does it need remain open when I run the game, or start up with windows etc and generally annoy me? (I'm not fond of such programs)

thanks
    Vote for these Bugs
    Spoiler:

PC Spec:
    Spoiler:

I will try to answer.

1. Yes, you can install OA on both OS´s. I have OA installed on WinXP and Win7 on the same PC and even on the same hard drive(just different partition). No problem at all.

2. You can download it via Sprocket own program or via simple http links, you just click on the links and download wherever you want.
    And no, the program is just for download, you DONT need to run it when you play.

ok cheers mate,

I only saw this after I posted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruk View Post
    Sprocket activation policy is extremely relaxed: unlimited activations on the same hw, 5 activations per 6 months on any hw.

Anyway, as we will be providing DRM free version of A2OA quite soon (we did this with A2 no later than 6 months after its release and with A2OA it will be even sooner than that), I guess this is simply no issue at all.

The acitvation is there only when you first run the game, next time you run it there is no activation. And I have the game activated on both WinXP and Win7 without any problem.

Just to inform those worrying about Sprocket download speed(downloading via Free Download Manager):

If I'm not in the Czech Republic and I buy Combined Operations off Sprocket, will I still get mailed the map?

9.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #149
    Author of the Thread
    Yes of course

Quote Originally Posted by LtFransky-TPF- View Post
    When will those be mailed out? I'm not expecting quick delivery, but the anticipation is killing me!
    I got an email today from IdeaGames checking if my address was correct. So I assume they're working on it

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast