Sign in to follow this  
Yorke

How to tell gunner to fire????!!

Now this is stupid question, but crucial! I am playing Arma2 demo.

Simply I am commander of tank and I designate target to some enemy tank, and then... I need to command FIRE, but how? In OFP it was LMB, but in Arma2 you fire your little MG on roof with LMB, others say in Arma1 it was 'ctrl', but it doesnt do anything, fire command '3-3' doesnt work too... What to do???

since I am playing arma2 demo there is no tank training and I dunno that...

Just left click. Right click a target, then left click to toggle fire (fire/cease fire).

Works in the full version at least.

I think it's ctrl + primary mouse button.

Oh yes it is, thank you cappa! crtl + LMB to fire and ctrl + F to change gunners weapon (sabot - MG), thanx!

this thread should be locked now

Edited by Yorke

CTRL+F to change weapon? Nope its just "F". test it. If your the driver its just "F" and gunner will change ammo.

In normal version and have been through all games.

CTRL+F to change weapon? Nope its just "F". test it. If your the driver its just "F" and gunner will change ammo.

In normal version and have been through all games.

Ya. F is change weapon. One left click should be fire? At least in helicopters, etc.

The manual says Ctrl+F for gunner switch, though, etc.

like most games nowadays, you can allocate the controls to whatever you want.

Should be the first thing you do when you first start playing a game is adjust your options, controls, video, audio, yadayada.

u should really ask yourself the question though, what controls do this or that, then go into your controls and see what controls are allocated by default and change it to what you want.

If your really not sure after trial and error, then ask, thats how i do it anyways

my 2 cents.

like most games nowadays, you can allocate the controls to whatever you want.

Should be the first thing you do when you first start playing a game is adjust your options, controls, video, audio, yadayada.

u should really ask yourself the question though, what controls do this or that, then go into your controls and see what controls are allocated by default and change it to what you want.

If your really not sure after trial and error, then ask, thats how i do it anyways

my 2 cents.

I love how you can customize your controls in ArmA 2 so much. Multiple keys to a single control, and combinations, double tap, etc.