Sign in to follow this  
cenkcnk

Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical Engine

i have installed demo right now. But i had this error message. I can't run demo.

i have 8800gt 186.18 driver , nhancer (also removed)

I am having the same problem. The same message.. Can the admins offer up an y help?????? So far I have downloaded this 3 times and not one has worked. Don't know if I even want to buy this game now.

Nice blank link with absolutely no info whatsoever. Can someone who knows something help????

wow, so you still haven't learned to use the search function?

I did link to the search results (something must have got messed up); but if your to lazy and incompetent to know when someone IS trying to help then I dont really care if you get your problem sorted

Edited by No Use For A Name

i have already installed that version. It fixes only d3audio1_6 error.

Same here, and I have searched and still nothing but one other related topic about it on shutting down your virus software then restarting the demo. Still same problem. And all my DirectX is up to date. I had that problem on my first install

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Hot drat ! Scrubbing my drivers completely with DriversSweeper and reverting to the 182 WHQLs got the demo to load ! No more "Error creating Direct3D 9 graphical engine".

Now to actually play this thing..

i found this message from here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3161793&pagenumber=5

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

"solved"

-uninstall nhancer

-uninstall 186 driver

-install 181 driver

-reboot

no need uninstall arma2

Edited by CENKCNK

Ok so I just bought this game, I uninstalled my nhance now I dont know how to uninstall these 186 drivers. Anyone help? Also I guess this would be helpfull to know. My rig is a DELL XPS M1730 notebook. SO I guess I cannot use the 186 drivers. The updated ones for my computer are 185. I am running 2 NVIDIA GeForce 8700m GT sli cards. This any better on some help???

Edited by StarKiller