Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

NVIDIA video card(s) owners read here!

Hello,

I have only been having driver display issues with Arma 2 OA no other games. I run mods like ACE ACRE etc. At different times in the game (example 10 min or 30 min into the game) its sporadic but my driver completely goes haywire. It starts with real sharp lines coming from my or other soldiers heads then the the ground will turn white and it always progressively gets worse until I have to log out. When this happens I always check temp and idle its about 32.0C and in game I've seen it at 71.0C. I've re-seated the card in the bus as that was suggested to me in game yesterday. I'm running win 7 64 with an i7, 8GB ram and as stated in the title a nvidia 560ti using the latest 310.90 driver. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is really frustrating.

Thanks

Edited by Nixonplumber

New NViDiA WHQL drivers 314.07 released on 18.2.2013

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us

This is the GeForce Game Ready driver for the Crysis 3. It delivers a smoother gaming experience, improves single GPU performance by up to 5%, and boosts SLI performance by up to 65% (compared to GeForce 310.90 WHQL driver).

Instantly apply optimal game settings for Crysis 3 with GeForce Experience

EA’s recommended GeForce GPU for Crysis 3 is a GeForce GTX 560 or higher. For the Hi-Performance PC Specification, EA recommends GeForce GTX 680.

GeForce R313 drivers also provide significant performance increases in other top games like Assassin’s Creed III, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and Far Cry 3.

New in GeForce 314.07 Drivers

Increases performance by up to 5% in Crysis 3 (measured with GeForce GTX 680 at 1920x1080 high settings).

Is a gtx690 a sli? because a gtx690 is 2 gpu's in one. If so, than I'm going to try out the sli fixes :)

I can't keep the game running for more than 10 minutes or so. I have a GTX670 as primary video card and a GTX560 as a dedicated physX card. I am using driver version 314.07 and it crashes, recovers and then the client remains a black screen although I can still hear the game running. I am forced to minimize the client and close it. I believe I was reading that the physX might have some issues with Arma 2 and so I'm thinking of unplugging the card altogether and seeing if that might solve the problem. Any help is appreciated!

Jahni

edit: reposted from the general crashing thread

you could first try to change the physics back to the GTX670 and make sure the card dont run to hot. also there is a new 314.14 out on guru3d.com you could try and might enhance performance. also test some other games to see if it also happens there