Sign in to follow this  
Aculaud

Remember the single mission "chinook"?

Remember how you give code foxtrot to order everyone to parachute out one by one in such a way that no one collides in mid air? How would i duplicate that for my own single mission?

I forgot to mention, i dont care if the AI is doing it or me, id just like to know how to do that.

ok, new question.

"Chinook" had a blunder in it. I need to know how can write a script, or a trigger "on Activation" command or something that will eject everyone on board a chopper one at a time at a pace slow enough so that they dont get cought up in their shoots and die before the even hit the ground.

Script called exit_1.sqs (or whatever):

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

_aunits = units Leadername_1

_i = 0

_Max = count _aunits

#Here

(_aunits select _i) action ["EJECT",hip_1]

unassignvehicle (_aunits select _i)

_i=_i+1

~1

?_Max>_i:goto "Here"

exit

<span id='postcolor'>

Where you have a group of soldiers (Leaders name is Leadername_1) in a helo (called hip_1).

Just activate the script with

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

[] exec "exit_1.sqs"

<span id='postcolor'>

in an activation field. Best to activate it when the chopper is moving, that way the troops are spread out. Oh and set the Flyinheight to about 100-120 m. Place this in the activation field of a WP before the script is activated:

hip_1 Flyinheight 120

<span id='postcolor'>

Hope it helps smile.gif

thanks. What would i replace "here" with in the coding? give me an example of coordinates if you would.

Or would i need any in the first place? what if i didnt have any coordinates? would that just make them land wherever they ejected?