Sign in to follow this  
PEACEwoody

when do i get paid?

just a provocative question as i dont like beta testing your pityfull attempt at a release for the fee of minus £24

bugs bugs bugs

the AI doesnt respond

i looked in the forums in desperation thinking i was doing something wrong being new to the series

but no it seems all the campaign missions are full of bugs.

poor poor very very poor

the campaign is unplayable imo. i thought it might get better after the first few missions

but it becomes a mission to workaround the bugs instead of fight the enemys

a massive dissapointment for me i had hoped for so much... maybe that was my error

having said all that it seems your comunity is going to pull you out of the proverbial

because i went on multiplayer last night and it seems to be a great experience

just a shame i enter as a complete noob whos only experience of the series is of working around BUGS it would be nice to have played through the campaign first but out of sheer need to keep my keyboard out of my monitor i think i will give up on that

so to my original question i dont seriously expect to get paid in cash for beta testing your game (normally thats done for free BEFORE relese) but i am 24 quid down you can pay me with an answer to a different question

WHY DIDNT YOU TEST IT BEFORE YOU RELEASED IT?

I know what you meen. I've played the demo again and every thing going fine. but the game fill so broken allot AI bugs . the AI act like dumbs. the online is havy lagy. the lip-sync very amatuer. I've got a filling that thise game go like the new SOCOM on the PS3, is been a year since the game out and it still broken and they still patching it.

just a provocative question as i dont like beta testing your pityfull attempt at a release for the fee of minus £24

bugs bugs bugs

the AI doesnt respond

i looked in the forums in desperation thinking i was doing something wrong being new to the series

poor poor very very poor

the campaign is unplayable imo. i thought it might get better after the first few missions

a massive dissapointment for me i had hoped for so much... maybe that was my error

having said all that it seems your comunity is going to pull you out of the proverbial

just a shame i enter as a complete noob whos only experience of the series is of working around BUGS it would be nice to have played through the campaign first but out of sheer need to keep my keyboard out of my monitor i think i will give up on that

so to my original question i dont seriously expect to get paid in cash for beta testing your game (normally thats done for free BEFORE relese) but i am 24 quid down you can pay me with an answer to a different question

4/10 not enough caps for a real troll rage.

bugs bugs bugs

the AI doesnt respond

poor poor very very poor

I don't like testing your pitiful attempt at spelling. I would explain further, but I'll need a stiff drink first to reply to your list.

No game is perfect on release so stop ya whining! deal with it and if you cant we dont want to hear about it!! wait a few patches and all will be fine!!!

BIS had to make deadlines they cant make it all perfect in those time frames jesus!

BLAH BLAH BLAH

IM TROLLIN BUT I FIAL AT IT

LOL

GAEM SUKS

LOL

IM TOO BAD AT MULTIPLYAE BECUZ I PLAY COD LOLLLLOLO

LULULULUOLULOUOLUOLU

Reworded it for the average person.

you get paid when you take the game back and ask for a refund :p

So you had a great multiplayer experience but you still want your money back? Get a grip. Even full of bugs (apparently. I've not encountered that many) this game has made my entire PC games catalogue redundant. I'm a huge Fallout 3 fan but even that seems meh in comparison.

Reworded it for the average person.

Thanks, saved me alot of reading.

Thanks, saved me alot of reading.

Happy to help. :)

Sheesh some of you guys are just e-tards.

The guy has a genuine gripe and you slam him for his spelling?

In case you hadn't noticed it's the internet, people have varying levels of education, not to mention coming from countries where English isn't even their 1st language.

As long as someone is getting their point across without being rude, is it so hard to look beyond a few typos?

Or can't you accept the fact he is being critical of your much loved game.

Wake up, look around, you should be so good at that after playing your military sims for so long. He isn't the only one complaining about the same issues.

His request for money back was tounge in cheek, but I guess you English comprehension teachers missed that eh?

...and spelling was all you had? LOL @ YOU! Who really is the trollboy here then?:p

"just a provocative question"

That hints very, very strongly that he was only trying to get a reaction. Thus...troll. Simples!

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Also, just to satisfy you, here is "CW001's World Famous Problem Solver!"

"bugs bugs bugs"-Explain. More detail needed. Are they game breakers, or annoying little ant ones that mean you have ONE less bullet than you should have?

"the AI doesn't respond"-How and where?

"but no it seems all the campaign missions are full of bugs."-Have you patched it? I have encountered no bugs...so far.

"poor poor very very poor"-?

"the campaign is unplayable imo. i thought it might get better after the first few missions but it becomes a mission to workaround the bugs instead of fight the enemys"-Like you said, your opinion.

"just a shame i enter as a complete noob whos only experience of the series is of working around BUGS it would be nice to have played through the campaign first but out of sheer need to keep my keyboard out of my monitor i think i will give up on that"- You wouldn't be a noob if you PRACTISED, for the love of Christ. And before you hit out with some godforsaken "but i couldnt play campaign" there's scenarios and a mission editor and boot camp. You could have also just asked for help on the server. Usually there's someone who's willing to help new people.

Simples!

Some of you people need to realise that not everyone has played through OfP, Red Hammer, Resistance, ArmA and Queens Gambit. Like it or not, these kind of games just aren't very common, so when someone new comes along, it's a completely different experience for them.

How about highlighting the inherent problems with games on this scale, how about offering genuine support and helping these people actually garner some enjoyment and add to the community instead of just dissmissing everyone like this as "just another 1337 bunnyhopper" this community could and should be so much more if so many of you didn't all have your heads up your elitist arseholes.

If he posted more specific details we would be able to help him. As it is now, the post looks troll like, and people on these forums have very little patience for trolls, in my experience.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Also, I haven't played through most of those games. I have a life.(joke).

If he posted more specific details we would be able to help him. As it is now, the post looks troll like, and people on these forums have very little patience for trolls, in my experience.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Also, I haven't played through most of those games. I have a life.(joke).

And the way to answer a "troll" is to hit his thread up with 2 pages of replies in an hour? Good work fella!

And the way to answer a "troll" is to hit his thread up with 2 pages of replies in an hour? Good work fella!

..crap. -1 intelligence for me.

Edited by CW001

Well I played through OFP, Resistance and ArmA 1 campaigns, and I agree with him.

Well, the truth is that BIS should have test the game much more before releasing it in Germany. Unfortunately, there was probably a "push" by publisher....anyway, its too late to complain about this, we can just hope that BIS will fix all major bugs in the next patch(1.03) and also improve performance.

Well, the truth is that BIS should have test the game much more before releasing it in Germany. Unfortunately, there was probably a "push" by publisher....anyway, its too late to complain about this, we can just hope that BIS will fix all major bugs in the next patch(1.03) and also improve performance.

This.

@CW001: If you are happy, fine. So play ArmA2 if it runs so flawless for you but do not tell others with a different option then yours that they are wrong.

-1000 intelligence for CW001.

-1000 tolerance for CW001

- 100000 technical based counter argumentation for CW001

- 1000000000000 intelligence for me answering to CW001

bugs bugs bugs

the AI doesnt respond

poor poor very very poor

I know what you meen. I've played the demo again and every thing going fine. but the game fill so broken allot AI bugs . the AI act like dumbs. the online is havy lagy. the lip-sync very amatuer. I've got a filling that thise game go like the new SOCOM on the PS3, is been a year since the game out and it still broken and they still patching it.

Clearly you both do not understand what type of game this is. Its not Socom that is an Arcade Shooter.... ArmA does quite a bit more. Huge Friggin Huge maps not small little multiplayer maps. You have total control over your player. Plus did you see the amount of weapons.... Wheeled,Flying,boats.....

sheesh......

i dont have to give details of bugs i got bored reading through all these for starters

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=74694

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=73391

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=73930

and there are a further 37 threads in the troublshooting forum granted they are probably more technical issues than the bugs i am talking about

i like the way you passionatly defend your favourite game series and instantly insult me

my spelling..... get a grip we are in a forum i dont have time to do this properly i am not applying for a job

practice you say, well thankfully some people added some very nice user missions that work well and i can.

but normal for me is to play right through single player first then venture into multiplayer

i need to make something very clear i have NO problem with the difficulty in the game or the realism and i will revert to my original question

why didnt they test the single player campaign.the new players first contact with the series

i am not a troll i am a disatisfied customer your translation was completely wrong and insulting yes i play cod 4 so what? i craved realism and came here

nice welcome thanks

Edited by PEACEwoody

i am not a troll i am a disatisfied customer your translation was completely wrong and insulting yes i play cod 4 so what? i craved realism and came here

nice welcome thanks

Don't worry mate, you should see gamefaq's, it's full of mindless fanboys like this.

I think the best part of this thread is how defensive some of you got, calling him a troll, "Z0mg taklin leik thiz" and telling them to go back to COD or halo etc and picking out hes spelling, the best example's for someone with lack of a decent argument.

This game has a few bug's, there is no denying that, and yes there are times when you have to work around bug's just to get anything done.

I must have started the first mission at least 3 time's because the helicopter landed on roof's or crashed into tree's. After getting past that mission now i cannot even carry on with the campaign because of a mission called "delaying the bear", the AI isn't responsive, this is also a well known issue and it still hasn't been patched.

Online is fine suprisingly as most game's have trouble with the online first, unlike singleplayer which is NOT fine.

But it is early days for the game so noone can expect it to be bug free, just wait until patch 1.03, it should be fine and maybe we can all continue with the campagin without the annoying bugs here and there.

Edited by thedudesam

Those bugs are with the 1.01 patch. The 1.02 patch may have fixed them.

It's not exactly my favourite game series.

Spelling's just a personal gripe of mine, I get kinda obsessive about it. Ignore me.

I understand that, that's what I usually do too.

OK

They did test it, but I think they may not have run through all of the possibilities. The open-ended nature of the game can sometimes bite it in the back.

I assumed you were a troll because you said "this is a provocative question" or something along the lines of that. The translation was a joke, I'm sorry if it offended you.

What's that? Yes, I would love some humble pie!