Sign in to follow this  
Espectro (DayZ)

[COOP]1-7 Attack RADAR

Hi there

Attack RADAR is a 1-7 player coop mission made by me. The plot is to destroy an enemy RADAR with whatever means neccesary (and available). The mission is the spiritual sequeal to a mission I made for OFP called "Save Trosky". Spiritual because it includes, just as "Save Trosky", lot of randomized events such as alternative landing zones, alternative support fire etc. Numerious endings and so on...

The mission has one limitation - group leader MUST be either Player or AI (not disabled) - as the scripts uses the group leader.

The mission IS very hard - and it is meant to be played seriously with TS etc. You CANNOT beat the mission without teamwork.

I hope you enjoy the mission, and any bug etc. you find please report it here.

//EDIT, linked to wrong version, plz reedownload. Thanks

http://rapidshare.de/files/47667366/_COOP7_Destroy_20RADAR.Chernarus.rar.html

Known bugs: C130 sometimes crashes in the beginning on dedicated servers (not on regular servers). It doesn't do anything to the gameplay, but it rather ruins some of the athmosphear a bit with a c130 wreck on the runway, hehe. (The hercules is AI controlled, and is not used by the players.)

Edited by Espectro

Will give it some serious play time over the weekend and give feedback!

P.s I'm happy play testing any coop missions especially ones with limited players (1 to 5 or 1 to 10) Basically anything myself and one or two mates can play. So PM me anything you might want tested out from a players viewpoint! :)

The Hercules is very brave in the begining.

But overall a fine map, played it with the man himself and really enjoyed it.

Many possibilties for tactical advances.

Theres even a freaking Voice-over in the map :D

And the map can now be downloaded here aswell:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6076

Good Job Espectro.

The fire mission that automatically gets called in didnt do anything. just said "splash" on screen twice but we didn't hear anything hitting.

The mission is nails! more please :D

Attack RADAR is a 1-7 player coop mission made by me.

The mission IS very hard - and it is meant to be played seriously with TS etc. You CANNOT beat the mission without teamwork.

hmmm, so that'd be 2-7 then ?

Hey,

Awesome mission... anychance of a revive script going in however? Damn tough with 2 players :)

THanks