Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: SP Missions by SaOk

Quote Originally Posted by Kremator View Post
    Google is your friend .... USE IT !
    7z is freeware as well, thats why a lot of people are starting to use it... havent got around to playing this yet but hopefully will later

[NGS] nextgensoldiers [dot] co [dot] uk

Those having problems - Winzip will extract the 7z file for you

Author of the Thread
    New version 1.0 of "Russian Invasion" is here. New reinforcements give little more chance to win, but mission still stays very challenging. See first post for more details.

Great mission! It's a shame I just can win it

I made it! Last night at 4:15 am! But I found only 2 transport vehicles :/ But I must say so far best SP mission
    BTW. Sry for my bad English...

what kind of framerate is one supposed to get . Im getting mid 20s....
    It is an interesting question how far men would retain their relative rank if they were divested of their clothes.

Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862), Walden, 1854

This is one tough mission! The only real gripe I've got is that too much depends on the AA. Whether they perform dictates whether you stand any chance at all from what I've seen and their performance is flakey at best. I'd suggest reducing the amount of AA and jets. It's still a really tough job even on the rare occasion the jets go down very quickly. And yes, before someone mentions it, I have found the Strela in the crates but if you're doing that you aren't doing something else ...

Anyway, suberb design. Very challenging, alot of different tactics and avenues to explore and a thoroughly professional finish. Looking forward to your next one.

I can't do anything as if i pop my head up i get shot 3 times

And only one save?

Author of the Thread
    You can have unlimited saves with second lowest difficult setting. I also play with that but AI skills set higher and many aids off. This mission is meant to be very challenging. I am planning to build a campaign around it and this "russian invasion" would have different missions for losing and winning.

downloaded. thanks, will give constructive feedback once played.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 | Evga GTX 560 ti DS 1 GB | PC Power & Cooling Crossfire 750W | E8400 OC 3.8 | 4GB DDR2
    Let freedom ring with a shotgun blast

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast