Sign in to follow this  
Scorpcwh

Arma II Server for Serious Gamers

Hey guys,

Alot of the Arma 2 servers are full of little kids which teamkill and don't even know how to work an aircraft properly... For serious gamers this is extremely annoying for the least to say!

Because of this I am keen to get myself a 54 slot Arma 2 server for serious gamers who really wanna show Arma 2 it's full potential.

I love CSS, but this is being treated like CSS. It's a simulation not all about fragging.

If you guys are interested i'll post the IP if I get it. I'd admin it and make sure it stays total noob free :)

Hey guys,

Alot of the Arma 2 servers are full of little kids which teamkill and don't even know how to work an aircraft properly... For serious gamers this is extremely annoying for the least to say!

Because of this I am keen to get myself a 54 slot Arma 2 server for serious gamers who really wanna show Arma 2 it's full potential.

I love CSS, but this is being treated like CSS. It's a simulation not all about fragging.

If you guys are interested i'll post the IP if I get it. I'd admin it and make sure it stays total noob free :)

Mine iscoming online soon.. 75.102.47.50 East Coast US.. Strict TK policy.. But will be based on 15-20 CO-OP Missions VET.. But not too serious. It's a game and a laugh.

Nice one m8. I'm European, so US players would find yours better than mine due to the ping and EU players attracted to mine because of the low ping. Also nah, not too serious like life and death lmfao but not nooby if you know how I mean? Games are made to be fun and funny :D but not ruined by teamkillers. I will also have a TS, if you dont have one easty, you could share with me.

Edited by Scorpcwh

Nice one m8. I'm European, so US players would find yours better than mine due to the ping and EU players attracted to mine because of the low ping. Also nah, not too serious like life and death lmfao but not nooby if you know how I mean? Games are made to be fun and funny :D but not ruined by teamkillers. I will also have a TS, if you dont have one easty, you could share with me.

Yeah i agree. I'm english and always used to play on the LOLMajors servers over there with OFP many a year ago.. I don't think they have a ARMA2 yet, but you could ask at nakedsquid.co.uk. Thanks for the TS offer, but they included one in the Gameserv deal for not much more than 10bob!

I'm hoping I can attract a few good players to have some fun with, without getting involved in all the clan BS... my free time I want to spend playing not setting things up. If I can get a good few hours a week doing that I dont mind paying for the server.

Cool im english too from the West Mids. Yeah some good players with a sense of humour are the sort im looking for with COOP or whatever :D When your server's up, ill join.

Im going to host a event every sunday for 200 players 100 vs. 100.An yes I have the power to run this.I go to Full Sail Univ. we have lan parties every sunday.On Sunday June 28th,2009 we will be playin Arma 2 after the USA release i will set up various massive missions from 7 pm-11 pm on the school's servers. An the bandwidth for the school is unlimited because they made there own ISP. its not broadband internet its Fiber Optics internet

Hi guys!

We - Arma-Tushino clan - have started our own server for ARMA-2 some days ago. now we fill ban-list for tk guys. usually there are anybody from our team at server as admin.

welcome to game :)

Max

Have played on Tushino server CTI... bloody good games as well... my/our community have a server running xeno's domination map pack 1.. 10 slots at the mo but a new server is coming soon with more slots

The 9th Infantry Divison - Able Company is a total Realism Clan dedicated to this genre, ever since OFP. Ten years of teamwork and experience.

www.9thinfantry.org - (Site is being replaced soon, shows our age)

9thlogo.png

Phoenix Soldiers is mature only members, tatical gaming realism group. This group is over 10 years old and has 40 members, average age is late thirties. We hold only no respawn co-op missions.

We have our own game server, TS server and website run by several members of staff.

look us up at:

www.phoenixsoldiers.com

teamspeak ip:

pxs.servegame.org

We hold open servers frequently to meet mature tactical co-op players. Look out for our open server in the ArmA 2 list:

Phoenix Soldiers ArmA 2 Server:

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/72.37.247.186:2326/