Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

It was cunningly hidden under the title "Arma II User Video Thread" ;)

:pet5:

Sorry, I did use the search bar but with the word "ArmA2" (not "ArmA II"). Thats why I couldnt find it.

Thanks for moving my post almighty moderator :couch:

I just searched titles for "video" much simpler :)

hehe, got another video, this time showcasing some fune multiplayer action :)

(ok, it's not action, its plain stupidity) :P

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzNRtSisUW4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzNRtSisUW4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Enjoy!

I just searched titles for "video" much simpler :)

lol, of course I've also used the word video :D

I had some kind of illumination and I decided to combine this word and ArmA2 so i had something like ArmA2 video :yay:

It didnt worked, I was lost, my mom was out, so I took a descision (the wrong one) and create that topic. I've learned something today, never ever take a descision on your own (and you can spell 2 in 2 ways)

Im joking, I know it's a useless comment, barely spamming, just wanted to clarify that little detail :rolleyes:

Edited by Macadam Cow

A fellow I know online is making a mission which I tested a partially completed version of. Here it is in HD, with lots of cool sights and events.

A fellow I know online is making a mission which I tested a partially completed version of. Here it is in HD, with lots of cool sights and events.

Pretty nice mission!

And lol, i couldn't help noticing in your sig the settings you run arma 2 at. Very high video memory is for cards with 1500mb+ memory. 256mb is low, 512mb is medium, and 1gb is high.

Very high is for the bad boy cards with loads and loads of memory :P

When I set very high in-game, it shows me as having just about 512mbs in the arma2.cfg

Just saw this

, and as I've not been hiding under a rock, think it needs a little more sun ;). I like it for the lighthearted tempo, and the camera blocking in some of the scenes. Looks like another producer to watch for. I'm still amazed with how real some of these scenes look. This engines visuals are tweaked.

"username productions"? Seriously? Don't people have a tad more creativity when it comes to naming their 'companies'?

Seemed a bit too cheesy for me anyway, needs to learn a few more tricks rather than "zoom past while centered on object" thing he did the entire movie.

I really thought this was the 2k battle scene that gets posted every day here =[

Here's a quick test video I created of the Chernarus landscape.

HD is recommended when it is available.

Just saw this
, and as I've not been hiding under a rock, think it needs a little more sun ;). I like it for the lighthearted tempo, and the camera blocking in some of the scenes. Looks like another producer to watch for. I'm still amazed with how real some of these scenes look. This engines visuals are tweaked.
He has some other good videos too. This one is my favorite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VSwjexzP90&feature=related

The guy who made those videos is the benedict you see in some of my multiplayer vids :) Hes a really goo video editor!

"username productions"? Seriously? Don't people have a tad more creativity when it comes to naming their 'companies'?

Seemed a bit too cheesy for me anyway, needs to learn a few more tricks rather than "zoom past while centered on object" thing he did the entire movie.

I really thought this was the 2k battle scene that gets posted every day here =[

Ok, so all you have done is critisize his work? Complained, and ranted? Why did you post at all?

You may be right in everything you said, but seriously, this isn't profesional directing, its a damn game. Just apreciate the video ffs.

:whatsthat:

As richie said it's a game, none of us are are professional directors,maybe a few are but for the rest of us we just want to have fun and share it.

One thing you'll learn fast here is that do not critisize something if you cant do it.

There's a way to share your opinion and obviously you failed this time.

Im already bored with those vids, Richie did a really good video about massive battles and now everyone is trying to do the same thing.

ArmA has much more to offer than just big scaled battles and explosions, well that's just my opinion.

Nice vid Balgorg, can't wait for some desert action.

EDIT :

Hoorah ! Problem solved !

Im glad to present Nasty Warthogs :

B3Qd81A3BVs

I spent the whole night on it :ill:

it's time to go to bed

Edited by Macadam Cow

Just had to post it...

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DLJPr2lyno&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DLJPr2lyno&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

My new Machinima

Special Forces Part 1 Desert Mission

Special Forces Part 2 Sole Survivor

Hope you like em

Here's my "TOPGUN" F-16 + AH-1Z COBRA Video Made with Sony Vegas 9.0...hey richie i saw your blackhawk down vid on you tube a while back it's mint,top stuff.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJiw-m9N50Q&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJiw-m9N50Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

it looks better when in click on HD @

Edited by Xeo

I recommend: ArmA II Videography I thread.

Arma2 Video: Base Attack 5.

Just thought I'd do some testing with the Camera.sqs with my joystick & it ended up turning into some video sort of video.. no scripts or anything, just the plane old camera. I showed a friend & he liked it so I did a little editing and here we are I guess. Yea, and about the widescreen - I have no idea how to get rid of it... it messes with me.

I looked at the sticky threads and...well OFP and ARMA had a place for this stuff at least, just like Photography does now.

:)

Edited by Victor