Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

How to make movies in Arma2 ? Are there any good addons to get freefloat cameras, follow cameras etc ? Something like this. What do you guys use?

Edited by cri74

Hah! Just made another one. This is fun!

Okay, this time I figured out transitions and I wasn't planning to make a video but I spliced a bunch of stuff together to make it look like a story

WRaAGVG2uqs

Hey everyone.

Some training videos from my "squad", made last night. Here yah go:

47KH5pj-_RY

mPqBm5l-38s&feature=related

Edited by CorporalCody

Erm, I don't have a video to post nor a comment on any other video but I figured out a way to make smoother videos. When in the editor put "setAccTime 0.5;" in your soldiers initialization box so when you're recording it goes slower but smoother. Then when you edit your video put a 2x speed effect to make it be normal speed with a nice fps.

BushWookie.

Tacticalgamer.com "Omega" Event footage, 3 parts

a_N-8Ba4N_c

5xclkZ_iPDY

dcH5HxlreeU

Edited by CorporalCody

When will you guys learn how to properly use the command???

When will you guys learn how to properly use the command???

This. ^

And not once do any of you tell him how to fix it! :eek:

CorporalCody - when using the YouTube tags you only need to put the part after the v= in the URL. So, here's your post, fixed:

Edit: It's since been fixed, so no need to clutter up the page with two copies of the same videos. ;)

Edited by Zipper5
Removing the videos

Here's my third ArmA II video, I'm not sure what it's supposed to be; a bad music video, an anti-war movie or a terrible acid trip but here's the result

1XtbOSYatIc

Great video Sethos, it was nice to watch!

Is the music by Elbow?? Which song?

Great video Sethos, it was nice to watch!

Is the music by Elbow?? Which song?

Thank you and yes, it's Elbow with "We're away". :)

Here's my third ArmA II video, I'm not sure what it's supposed to be; a bad music video, an anti-war movie or a terrible acid trip but here's the result

Wow, Sethos, that was really well done, I like it.

Can I ask what effects you applied to get that orange hue? I really liked the look you had...

Keep an eye out for a video I have coming up in the next two weeks, it has a similar theme in some ways...

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

EDIT: Sig test

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

EDIT 2: Sig Test 2

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

Bingo!

Wow, Sethos, that was really well done, I like it.

Can I ask what effects you applied to get that orange hue? I really liked the look you had...

Keep an eye out for a video I have coming up in the next two weeks, it has a similar theme in some ways...

Hey Funkman,

Thank you :)

I was using a basic warm vignette filter, I gave it a red tint although I was using NIM's weather addon, a sandstorm ( To get some background 'noise' )

and that caused a blend which made everything orange. Could probably just change it to a orange tint.

Look forward to seeing what you come up with!

I like ArmA2 and I like Generation kill. So I thought I'd combine the two :D

_XXtFmuF334

Very nice someguywho, was about to totally give you great praise about the writing, but then I realised you had taken it and the soundtrack from a show. Still, it is very nicely done.

You know there is lip synching available in ArmaII, I am currently looking into implementing this for my video I am working on.

Thanks Funkman. How do you get lip synching? And I look forward to seeing this video your working on :)

ewQHRbOqSeM

You know there is lip synching available in ArmaII, I am currently looking into implementing this for my video I am working on.

Re-iterating on this: It's real lip synching this time around. Not just a jawbone moving up and down like in Operation Flashpoint and ArmA 1. Shit, the latter reminded me of zombies, for crying out loud! :D