Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Nice work senChi :)

LMAO at the xfiles one :P

Evo Joy Ride (new vid)

Very impressive!

=p

lol nice vid, but musics... from series of "hail satan"? that's not even music, some beast sounds and gitare + drums...

in other hand senchi made really nice X-mas files :) presents are out there... somewhere

F1Yqw6n3k3w

iVTuQb6wuIg

wow, they look amazing!

here is another one from me. hope it isn't a repost :(

<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLE8gEdJh4s&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLE8gEdJh4s&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

RfA9CJO7rdQ

BTW.. video is shot with fraps running on a little athlon 4400+ and an Nvidia 9800. 1920x1080 rez. Windows XP. 3500 view distance. all on High and Very High settings.
streaming .pbo files loading off of thumbdrive to stream seamlessly.

Proving you DON'T need a top of the line rig to get excellent gameplay with Arma2. Edited by [RIP] Luhgnut

One of the best videos for ARma 2, good job. It shows what Arma 2 can do perfectly.

Here is a new series that I'm working on for ArmA 2. But please remember, this first one was more of an introduction to get everyone caught up to the storyline rather than an episode, however, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlEckcoagIQ

P.S I would appreciate comments and ratings (Be nice or don't comment)

Edited by SirElxx
Video Doesn't Work!

@Minimalaco

very nice video, makes me wonder though... where do all those extra animations come from ? i never see any of them in the actual game :confused:

@Minimalaco

very nice video, makes me wonder though... where do all those extra animations come from ? i never see any of them in the actual game :confused:

Animation Viewer by Clayman updated to v1.10

4-animviewer110.jpg 4-animviewer.jpg

To help you find a certain animation, there are several filtering options, e.g. weapon of the unit, it's position or movement. Should be pretty self-explaining.

Furthermore, there is a zoom function (if the unit moves out of the screen) and the possibility to view the unit from differen angles.

Also, there is a Copy-Button to copy the selected animationname to the clipboard, for use in your own mission or whereever.

BI forums post

Some mortar/arty sound experimenting.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnhYlmBexhw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnhYlmBexhw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Edited by JW Custom

i juts bought a new computer and ARMA2 ive downloaded the new patch but still am having problems can anyone help me ????????????????

Erm... Try posting in the right topic (or even forum) first. The troubleshooting forum is the place for this.

vid

Good use of animations but horrible use of camera zoom tools.

My advice: Don't ever use them again. They're bad for this kind of stuff. Make custom camera shakes with your mouse in-game.

Good use of animations but horrible use of camera zoom tools.

My advice: Don't ever use them again. They're bad for this kind of stuff. Make custom camera shakes with your mouse in-game.

A little hard on the criticism there, but I mostly agree.

jajaja if, if I agree, in some scenes me excedi in the effect that of the crazy chamber. but I do not believe that they are 3 or 4 scenes, is either for as much jejejeje.

that effect not it tapeworm thought for the video, is sent a friend and it said to me that the video needed movements the chamber to make it but real. I teach myself to occupy it and good… by hurried cometi the error in some parts jajaja.

for the next video it will think, it if to include or not those effects. greetings.

-Ziggy-;1512386']

BQV46EtIjIQ

ugh' date=' this video is a bit embarrassing, but I'm posting it anyway! :o[/quote']

You were lugging around a sniper rifle and a Smaw. Did ACE make you pass out from exhaustion?

You were lugging around a sniper rifle and a Smaw. Did ACE make you pass out from exhaustion?

I'ts hard for me to judge if you are asking a serious question or mocking my loadout...

I had to carefully manage my stamina. Not shown in the video, that wide open area between me and the town area was traveled with 2 small resting periods.

Edited by [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy-

You will never pass out from exhaustion if you listen to the numerous warnings given by the mod, and turn down the speed before you are punished.

-Ziggy-;1512386']

BQV46EtIjIQ

ugh' date=' this video is a bit embarrassing, but I'm posting it anyway! :o[/quote']

They didn't really seem to be grateful for your tank hunting skills :p

t4kze4Ri62w

Something a bit random I put together today, it's quite repetitive but I wanted to try out the slow-mo feature, never used it before. Edited by luckylewis

:oLOL at the "i need a medic man omg ima bleeding i need a medic" guy....

thanks Lito you saved my bacon

Edited by Pauld