Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

April´s Compilation of CAA (Comunidad Americana de ArmA)

Hello again folks!

I have a lot of footage from me flying in the beta campaign of ArmA Wargames....somewhere it has to go and I think its best it goes to the Internet rather than the bin - so here is my first volume out of many from that campaign!

Make sure to watch it in 1080p! :)

Enjoy!

44 minute gameplay video of my new SP/MP dynamic mission Zub:

Nice mod ;), first time played the dark part. Didnt end well.

Nice videos guys, keep it up!

From me here is this... :)

ArmA Wargames Campaign 1 is over! The BLUFOR side I fought on (3MIB) was defeated by the respected and well fought REDFOR army (KLA) - thus I can now finally reveal two videos from the campaign! Boost your speakers and prepare for some epic tank mayhem! More videos from the campaign to come as well, so stay tuned!

Watch this intense start of an action-packed campaign! More tank action under editing and soon on the way!

...and here is a hilarious Friendly Fire blooper. :rolleyes:

As always, watch it all in 1080p HD! :)

Thank you Zorg. :)

The 2nd campaign of AW is just about to start so I need to quickly get my other vids out on the internet before my space runs out!

Noticed there are 2 video threads not sure which is the best one to use or the difference between the 2 threads

CTB were tasked with searching the province of Sangin within the main town for a stolen uranium cache. There was no exact location on the uranium cache but only multiple suspected compounds.

CTB yet again tasked with searching for weapons cache in Sangin Province. I think there was more enemy than expected. Who knew that an RPG could cause everyone in the Chinook to pass out because they are too DERP (says the game) to administer morphine

CTB were tasked with observing a weapons exchange between the Russians and the Takistan army, to see who was selling and who was buying. The Takistan Rebels caught wind of the deal and decided to interupt the exchange. CTB next task was to locate the weapons, identify the cache and destroy it, among the 3 fighting factions.

CTB are currently recruiting visit - http://www.aef-ctb.com for more details

If you enjoyed it some way or another like and subscribe to get the latest videos

What? Is there another video thread? Must in that case be unofficial...as much this is unofficial. :P

Here is one superb detailed cinema that SavedByGrace made as outro for my campaign. It also gives intro for my new dynamic mission "Zub"

oh ya.. Drum and bass and ArmA nice idea mate! (When I heard the reverbed Rimshot in the intro I hoped and prayed for DnB ;) - Hah I was right: nice one).

Peace to all the jungalist soldiers.

I made sth. more agressive; props to Trace, but why not unwrap my Good Looking Vinyls?

@ETBSmorgan: WOW just WOW what great Videos. I am speechless!

Edited by tremanarch

All right, some of my latest work (german voices)

Have fun!

AMnotj4NVQM

KlI92XLRNe0

urSla8P6W7g