We are still moving into ArmA2 with more great addons coming up! For now we have the overhaul of the BMD1 pack:
This new version will feature these improvements:
- cargo on the roof
- beautiful interiors made by Manfred
- new realistic optics for ALL crew members, including hull gunners and side facing cargo
- possibly a passive IR night vision
- balanced center of gravity providing very cool inertial rocking on acceleration and deceleration.
- configs have been totally reworked to reflect ArmA2 changes: sounds, optic effects etc.
- models are more optimised
- materials and textures improved for ArmA2 including use of the "Super" shader.
For those who have not used it in ArmA1 here's a list of features of the previous versions:
- innovative cargo placement with periscope views
- vehicle animations such as raising/lowering the water shields.
- variable ground clearance
- marking system
- working hull MGs
- working suspension
- proper operation of the 9M135M1 launcher
- custom damage textures
- and many more...