Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: ArmaII Object class library

I can't directly access the categories of the library anymore. I have all the individual sections bookmarked for quick access (yes, I'm lazy) but none of the links work anymore. When going to the main page it asks me to enter a captcha, and I have to do this everytime I restart my browser, which is pretty annoying. Is there any way around this?

Author of the Thread
    unfortunately there is no way around it.
    The reason is simple growing use from image grabbing sites and lack of funds to be on a bigger plan if ya want it removed you just need to support the site. via a donation

Would it be possible to get a PDF version of the ArmA:OA objects, as has been done for the ArmA2 objects on the first post of this thread?

Is the webpage down?
    Documentation is not a dirty word.
    : TeamSPAFF : PRACS : RKSL : Stella Artois : Creme Eggs : GITS :

Making working streetside IEDs since 2011.

Working again now.

Quote Originally Posted by mad rabbit View Post
    Would it be possible to get a PDF version of the ArmA:OA objects, as has been done for the ArmA2 objects on the first post of this thread?
    Yeah, the PDF file would be nice. I was trying to access the webpage, but I can't, It seems to be down somehow.

Dude please fix the webpage!

hey if i wanted to add a composition how would I do that? could someone walk me through adding a bunkermedium02 to a mission in the editor?

just thought i'd point out the 404 on these links

Quote Originally Posted by zorilya View Post
    just thought i'd point out the 404 on these links
    This link works as of today at least: http://www.armatechsquad.com/ArmA2Class

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast