Sign in to follow this  
armatech

ArmaII Object class library

Should be fixed i created a path mess up in the settings file

Are there new faces in OA, and can they have camo? If so (guess it's too late for the Arma2 ones at this point), it would be nice if all the naked faces was shown on page 1 (no matter how long the list grows) and slightly more closeup and/or with slightly better texture quality used when shots are taken.

Reason for request: Picking a "base model" from a lot is a daunting task if you have a lot of identities to create the way they are currently listed for Arma2. I had another site I preferred for choosing faces, but I've managed to loose it.

A small "complaint": I'm having issues with the site running Opera. Back button never works probably since going to "new page" doesn't update the address field. Like frames or something. Also I can't have it open constantly, since it appears to want to load something all the time, hogging the browser unnecessarily.

Stuff I noticed (apart from the still missing ones):

1) Thumbnail of man units are very small, making it hard to distinguish the model features without blowing up the image. Could be easily fixed with some cropping, but I'd also like better details on the blown up version.

2) I read somewhere that rucksacks have different capacities. Would be nice to know what these capacities actually are.

Just providing some feedback.

He's probably only checking if someone has a custom voice file larger than 100KB :P ;)

not playing :) working ...

he was "working" while on my server a while back :)

armatech thank you!

p.s. when will you add OA Buildings?

Edited by IceBreakr

armatech thank you!

p.s. when will you add OA Buildings?

yes i must compile a list first

How do we find these items in the editor???

Insert a unit and then pick "empty" for the side. Then you get all the classes listed here under "class", except compositions (search for dynamic compositions here for that).

does anyone know how to get a list of buildings from oa? i cant find it anyplace. been looking for a long time. thnx

Thank you for this wonderful class library.

INCREDIBLY useful!

One question: Are all of the objects included in the Operation Arrowhead library in vanilla, unmodded ARMA II: OA? In other words no classnames from mods are included.

Thanks again for this wonderfully helpful reference

Such a wonderful resource, badly needs updating though.

Such a wonderful resource, badly needs updating though.

Agreed. BAF and PMC units would be nice.

Not only updating, it needs some maintenance...

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/home/armatech/public_html/mint/config/auto.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

Sorry was moving host i will update with PMC and BAF content as soon as i get the time other projects are taking longer then planned