Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing String!!!.........??

Missing String!!!.........??

Ok, everytime I try to run the autorun to install the game it comes up with this, any suggestions:

[IMG]C:\Users\MattJ\Pictures[/IMG]

Not sure if that picture showed up, but anyway all the options on the autorun install menu are greyed out, with each box containing the words
    'Missing String!!!', my only option is to quit or go to the website.]

Any ideas would be most helpful

Cheers,

Matt J

Where'd you get the game from?
    Click here
    Spoiler:

I get this too. Can't launch game "arma needs to close" and it says "missing string" when I try to uninstall.

you normaly get errors with missing option choices, or no text or missing string text due to bad language files. Could be a mix of that and something else.

Quote Originally Posted by simonfitba View Post
    I get this too. Can't launch game "arma needs to close" and it says "missing string" when I try to uninstall.
    Patch to 1.02 fixed it.

Cannot install game

I too get the error message "!!!MISSING STRING" when trying to install this game.

Does anyone know how to correct this problem?

I too just got that message. Kinda pissed... Help me BI, dammit...
    Please and thank you.

Same story here:

DVD on Vista 32, when i switch on my PC Missing string pops up.

You patched to 1.05?

Help me

Ok im tryin to uninstall the arma2 OA. I have no icons for it and when i eject the cd then reinsert it i click uninstall on the prompt. It then loads for a second and then a message thing pops up and says "Missing String". WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!?! i need to reinstall it because it dosent work for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast